Dungeon/Nest replay save

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dungeon/Nest replay save

Hi, I wish DN would have this feature as it would help a lot in terms of learning the mech of nests..

There is, you can press scroll lock ( defaut button ) to manually record your runs, however it will drastically affect your FPS, if not you can download 3rd party recording software such as ShadowPlay etc.
    Auto recording will take up to much of the game memory, and from the looks of it, even without this feature, towns are laggy enough already.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

If you gonna use the build-in recorder (Scroll Lock). Make sure to edit the settings first.
      iirc, the resolution is set as "half of Current" by default. Change it to "Current Resolution" for better video quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelly View Post
        There is, you can press scroll lock ( defaut button ) to manually record your runs, however it will drastically affect your FPS, if not you can download 3rd party recording software such as ShadowPlay etc.
        Auto recording will take up to much of the game memory, and from the looks of it, even without this feature, towns are laggy enough already.
        will my fps drop even when using any 3rd party software? any suggestion on the software?

Comment

• Verbena
          Verbena commented
          Editing a comment
          The built-in recorder produces videos of high quality and it's overall convenient and easy to use. However if you notice a performance hit when using it, you may wanna try Open Broadcaster and NVIDIA Shadowplay (only for NVIDIA customers tho). Those require some tinkering to use (specially OBS) but have little to no performance hit.
      Working...
      X