Different BGM for SH and Calderock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different BGM for SH and Calderock

As we all know, Day of Destiny and Song of the Goddess has been removed as the BGM of SH and Calderock respectively...and the Colosseum was replaced instead...in all honesty, the Colo BGM isn't quite welcoming when entering such a peaceful town...at the very least, if the 2 previously used music cant be brought back, replace the SH BGM with something more calm and soothing and not identical to other BGMs like Farm and Cash Shop BGM.
    "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

i like the previous BGM of calderock more, considering its calming and soothing to hear when you're in calderock and just wanted to stay there while enhancing or looking for a peaceful place to AFK because SH isn't much a peaceful place.

i don't know about SH, maybe replace the current bgm with something with a rock genre, it would fit the criteria for all the crowds in there trashing each other viva discrimination in nest XD

discriminated by your gear perhaps

Comment

• KillianQ
      KillianQ commented
      Editing a comment
      i love both actually, Song of the Goddess has that calm feeling that suddenly transitions into something intense then back to calm again, although the lyrics are "elvish" it's still soothing...Day of Destiny on the other hand is calm all throughout and the lyrics are technically a history lesson since it's sung from Master Archer Ithilien's (was it her or Adelynn? i think Adelynn was in Calderock) point of view during the famous Black Dragon Raid and the Six Heroes...it serves as some kind of reminder to the people in Saint Haven on what happened during that day (IIRC SH was being attacked by the Red Army and Argenta was left behind to protect SH from Elena while the remaining Six went on to fight Karas)

• CLYMAX
      CLYMAX commented
      Editing a comment
      thats why its literally calming because of the elvish lyrics, things that you dont understand whats make you love it

• KillianQ
      KillianQ commented
      Editing a comment
      just like listening to JRock without even understanding a thing they're saying...it just feels so darn good xD
Working...
X