Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXP Boost please!! :<

Losing all my chars made it hard for me leveling up chars

they already had an exp boost event just last friday, i think they might do it again later this day, just stay tuned, it started last week around 6pm till 10 pm in the evening, but i doubt that you will be counted as eligible for receiving the "level up within this week" event to which requires to level up to level 95 on a character on 1 account to actually receive the reward of the event, they did not state what type of rewards will it be as well, it looks like its going to be a surprise.

regarding to what you said, you lost all your characters? please clarify it further and give us more details about the matter

Comment

Thanks for the info. That as well i had someone help but had difficulty due to me not knowing my ign chars from 1 yr ago. They responded to my ticket but didn't resolve the problem. I created a char and it had returned hero effect. But all my chars were gone.

Comment

Hello there, DN will be having exp boost on weekends from 20:00- 23:00(GMT+8)

Comment

i see, that is hard to actually remember, i cant even remember things clearly from a month ago what for if its a year...

well good luck on your returned fresh start on Lagendia, may Altea bless you with more bonus experience XD

Comment

Working...
          X