X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back ''Day of Destiny'' ost on Saint Haven

c'mon i know everybody loves that ost

i thought you were quitting?

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• Karyuuo
      Karyuuo commented
      Editing a comment
      will do lmao

Not gonna happen sadly, since ED doesn't own it.

Best you can do is mute the game's bgm and play day of destiny in the background.

Comment

ED should've also included Day of Destiny in the transfer...it gives players an idea of what happened in the game's lore (for those who skip Main Quests)
      "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Comment

• Vlitzkrieg
        Vlitzkrieg commented
        Editing a comment
        They can't include what they don't own.
        Simple as that.

Hi everyone. Eyedentity Games aren't legally allowed to redistribute nor use that song, as the copyright holders are Cherry Credits. Only Cherry Credits can make decisions over the musical compositions by Erutan and Aaron Walz, as they personally commissioned them.

Comment

Working...
      X