weapon coupon and old costumes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weapon coupon and old costumes

at least make the weapon coupons be placed in server storage than let it rot in the cash inventory of a character we don't wanna use the coupon on ._.

and at least permanently/temporarily resell in cash shop the mythology costume or other old costumes majority of the players wanted to buy but can't because it's long gone in cash shop (like making a poll about it and at least change the rarity to magic or rare grade as well)
    Last edited by XYZ; 09-25-2017, 06:15 AM. Reason: forgot about something :'v

I'm strongly against it. I am a costume collector (specifically epic ones, I have Dark Musician Set for Cleric and Hades Mythology Set with Ares Heels for Sorceress).
    Making Mythology and other old costumes available in the cash shop will lower their values. We call them "LIMITED EDITION Costumes" for a reason.
    If you want to buy old costumes, buy them from old players. That's why Trade Warranty exists, to make TH:0 costumes tradeable again.
    Last edited by BabyKuri; 09-24-2017, 11:02 PM.

Comment

• XYZ
      XYZ commented
      Editing a comment
      and you don't see them too often in trading house either and most people aren't even rich enough to buy 25k cc for each costume part, tho i respect your opinion

I disagree with reselling old costumes on cash shop but I agree they should let Weapon Coupons be Cash server storagable. And also they should remove this captcha thingy :v

Comment

i strongly agree with the weapon coupons being able to be put in the server storage since some characters are luckier than your main, so they MIGHT get mulitple weapon coupons.

on the other hand, i disagree with the rare costumes being permanently sold on TH since it would lose it novelty.

Comment

Working...
      X