Official DN Wallpapers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official DN Wallpapers

Can we have official wallpapers updated with the current cap and lore of the game? Also some scenes like the Black Dragon Raid, the Six Heroes, the battle of the Beyond, Ancient, and Chaos dragons, the Red Dragon Raid, the Red Army, or just some pictures of the dragons, and the spin-off classes too...or maybe a picture of the new six heroes...most of the wallpapers i find are either screenshots of the old character creation or the old class images

in other words: MOAR WALLPAPERS :3
    "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

There are official wallpaper and fan-art sources from other Dragon Nest servers. Most latest wallpaper/fan-art sources with up to date contents come from DN China. (They even have DN wallpapers for mobile and 360 view!! :v)

They have many contests for fan-art/wallpaper making like every month O_O!! Some artwork will be made as cash items most likely costumes that will be released in their server soon.

There are Korean, Chinese, Japanese artists that have been posting Dragon nest artwork from other Official DN sites and certain sites that we can't simply access by using google but to to type in their language and some use of VPN.

Here's 4 wallpapers I liked!

Oracle Elder From DN Taiwan (Originally from Korea)

Black Mara from DN China

Lv95 Opening wallpaper from DN China

Heroes! From DN Japan

Comment

• Lunch
      Lunch commented
      Editing a comment
      that 1st pic gave me chills :]

the last one looks awesome...kinda gives a Rubinart = God feel ) thanks Blaz ^_^ im gonna use the last one
    "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Comment

• BlazingSkies
      BlazingSkies commented
      Editing a comment
      You're welcome!

KillianQ I forgot, Do credit 麻井 - Asai for that, He's the Japanese artist who made that last artwork you're going to use.

Comment

• KillianQ
      KillianQ commented
      Editing a comment
      sure thing

ahem* can i use the first pic for some "personal" matters? and also thanks for all the pics you posted, it looks fantastic

the last one from DN Japan looks too anime-ish in my opinion, they should have put more depth into it like the first one, DN won't be DN no more if they put too much japanese animation in it (just saying from what my opinion is from the last image)

Comment

• BlazingSkies
      BlazingSkies commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure thing! You can use it.
Working...
X