Some Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Suggestion

-- Increase the character slot to 40.. so we can create the latest chronicle chars
    -- Make the adventure key tradeable or even just to allow it to be put in server storage
    -- Make an option to put gold in server storage so it can be access by all the chars in the account

My opinion on your suggestions

-- No, because there is a cash shop item that enables a player to unlock a single slot that is unavailable during account creation (total of 32 slots, 16 slots free, 16 slots locked) this is an exclusive feature for other people who can spend money and buy extra character slot creation on a single account, people can make multiple accounts if they wanted to create more characters if they do not want to spend money
    -- No, they are already giving out more than enough keys to open boxes and you have more to save for another day or until you can keep assigning heroes to do remote dungeon quests
    -- You can mail it if you wanted to, or have a friendly guild or make your own exclusive guild to put gold freely without anyone exploiting it.

Comment

• Arkhaez
      Arkhaez commented
      Editing a comment
      Eianots Are the 40 character slots in NA all unlocked or some needs to be purchased?

• Eianots
      Eianots commented
      Editing a comment
      Arkhaez No idea lol. Most likely some needs to be purchased. But the fact that their maximum character slots can reach up to 40 makes me envious.

• CLYMAX
      CLYMAX commented
      Editing a comment
      The slots that are Locked for character creation is fine by me, increasing the limit to 20free/20locked = 40 slots total is pretty much what people would want, but making 40 slots free wouldn't be advisable, depends if ED is that too generous, thats 1 thing they will get income because people tend to stick on 1 account because there are dynamic features in the game that are only available on 1 account (e.g Hero Level)

People demand too much yet they are playing for free, wait till ED gets tired of them and just leave the game to rot

1. I suggest to allow players to delete their desired old minions in storage. Plus, the Quest Items.

2. PVP Rank Reset Scroll

3. Instead of Nest Points, players can purchase Skill Heraldry via Colosseum Medals.
    Last edited by LoliZeth; 10-29-2017, 07:15 AM.

Comment

• Gloiii
      Gloiii commented
      Editing a comment
      delete old minions? if what i understand is removing them in storage well you can. make them bungbung potion. forgot the key for it probly shift left? or shift right click

• LoliZeth
      LoliZeth commented
      Editing a comment
      I want to destroy my old minions and leave 1. I'm uncomfortable seeing 10+ minions in my storage. In fact, even Quest Items such as Argenta's Mark of Slavery

- I'm referring to the hard cap of 32 chars. Let it be the free slots to be 16 slots and the rest be purchasable ones.. Some people are like to collect classes and by limiting it to 32 slots only people cannot create the new classes present in game as well as the new ones coming.
    - Well I know it can be mailed. but sometimes mailing a large amount of gold gets you a red flag, some people also makes mistakes in sending mails(though its still the player's fault for being clumsy).

Comment

Originally posted by LosMortis View Post
      - I'm referring to the hard cap of 32 chars. Let it be the free slots to be 16 slots and the rest be purchasable ones.. Some people are like to collect classes and by limiting it to 32 slots only people cannot create the new classes present in game as well as the new ones coming.
      - Well I know it can be mailed. but sometimes mailing a large amount of gold gets you a red flag, some people also makes mistakes in sending mails(though its still the player's fault for being clumsy).
      you don't get it at all, character slots are already limited to 32, 16 free slots, 16 locked that can be unlocked by purchasing a cash shop item to increase the limit of character creation by 1 each time you purchase it.

that is why they made a feature to where all the characters on your account can be seen on the people who you can mail without typing in or copy pasting their name, the IGNs that are highlighted indicates that those are your characters on that particular account, they have already allowed the mailing of items and such, because they are observing people who are mailing large amount of gold, to which might be people who are selling their ingame currency or valuable items via real money, that is why in the past people are being flagged and are monitored and is a candidate for suspension.

This time around, mailing gold to one of your character on that same account is alright, even if you send a large amount of gold they wouldn't bother because they already added a feature that they will know that the particular character you have sent a large sum of gold on mail, is in the same account as the one you used to sent gold from, i don't know why you have to suggest making 40 slots of character creation for free, not gonna happen forever in my opinion

Comment

• Arkhaez
        Arkhaez commented
        Editing a comment
        While he suggested the slots to be increased to 40, he didn't say "all 40 slots for free".

Let it be the free slots to be 16 slots and the rest be purchasable ones..

• CLYMAX
        CLYMAX commented
        Editing a comment
        - I'm referring to the hard cap of 32 chars. Let it be the free slots to be 16 slots and the rest be purchasable ones.. .
        thats what currently is available, you are just making it a lot more worst to understand

• CLYMAX
        CLYMAX commented
        Editing a comment
        -- Increase the character slot to 40.. so we can create the latest chronicle chars
        Did he state anything about not all 40 slots would be free? no.
        he said that all 32 slots would be the character slot limit, he did said that 16 would be free, 16 slots are locked for purchase in the cash shop, but he didn't stated anything about his suggestion of increasing the character creation slot limit to 40 without saying that half of it would be free and half of it would be locked and available for purchase to unlock it

Another class was just released but still no upgrade for the number of characters allowed to create into 40.. Hope ED sees and update the cap to 40... Already missing AH, BM, RM, OE

Comment

Working...
      X