X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Meatball29;n95049]
    Originally posted by Riugа View Post
    Meatball29 Your point is invalid since the person you are quoting is from Vietnam, which is by every formal definition of the word a part of SEA. No one in this thread, including the one you are quoting, claimed to use a VPN. Additionally, if you are going to claim that VPNs are not allowed, be sure to back it up with where it is stated in the abuse policy.[/QUOT
    a
    how my point is invalid?im not pertaining on vietnam im pertaining players from NA,EU also a friend of mine is from vietnam still can play. Well Tasha Addressed VPN is not allowed its not in the abuse policy but it is stated in the game rule.also he didnt mention he is from vietnam based from his comments he is from international or outside of SEA.
    To directly quote from him: "I can go to the VN server now and support the gaming industry in my own country." I am still not sold on your Tasha claim unless you can send video evidence. In any case, rules they pull out of their behind on stream are not binding compared to the formal abuse policy. Your friend is most likely not physically living in Vietnam, or he is using a VPN. There have been enough rant and rage threads from the Vietnamese players on here to verify that the country was intentionally banned. Actually, the banning is inconsistent at best as there are some oddball cases that can still play fine, so all we're criticizing is their intent to ban.

Comment

Originally posted by Meatball29 View Post

You are outdated that was posted in 2011 what year is it? And ED doesnt allow it since there are legal issues.The ban was due to business contracts between ED and other business partners to prevent legal action being taken against ED
      The information I'm giving is correct as on 2017 as the server continued to be advertised as Global, and there hasn't been an official statement released about the recent IP block except Vietnam.

While this "business contracts between ED and other business partners to prevent legal action being taken against ED" is technically correct for Vietnam, the rest of the regions blocked do not have a localized version, like Middle East and Latinamerica, therefore it's false that there is a "business partner" preventing the company from releasing the game. Also, in most of Latinamerica there are zero censorship or regulations over internet content.

DN-HRS-01, do not make claims about the company without proof or authorization, regardless if they end up being true or not. And please don't spam the message center, your posts will eventually be approved.

Comment

Worst of all is neither the IP block, it is the disregard of the players not to pronounce on what is happening! ED treats the players worse than rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by Meatball29 View Post
          Also Server is more stable now than ever, can play in High settings, no more Disconnection Issues.They Definitely fix the DC issue by removing accounts that are not legit.This accounts that are not from SEA are overlapping the server thats why most players from SEA Disconnect on game. ED made a good decision IP Banning to prioritize SEA players.
          Nothing you said here is even accurate.

And even if it was the irony here is that PH has the worst internet infraestructure and speed in the entire world yet they are still in, oh and look the submarine cable broke again. In an ideal scenario they would be one of the first to go.

Comment

• atom100
            atom100 commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm from PH not affected at the moment by this IP ban, but i had experienced this IP ban when under cc, when my particular ISP is blocked. cc is also silent and it took 2 weeks before it is fixed. maybe ED is still figuring out how to fix this. and this can only be fixed in a server maintenance.

atom100 you are probably referring to the many times PH ISPs (specially PLDT) blocked Cherry Credits services for no apparent reason and ignored the requests to cooperate with the company to find on a solution. I apologize for all the inconveniences that caused, but without the help of the ISPs to run tests from both ends there was little to nothing we could do.

Comment

• atom100
            atom100 commented
            Editing a comment
            maybe it is similar problem in a larger scale. anyway it is only a speculation of me since i read someone posted that he/she dc'd while playing and can't login after that , that's what happened to me.

The game is working normally now.

Comment

This thread has become a pot for trolling so I'm going to close it.

If you still have issues, perhaps you could report them in this thread: http://forum.dragonnest.com/sea/supp...ct-to-the-game

Comment

Working...
            X