Conversion costumes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conversion costumes

Conversion costumes have been released in other servers. Will SEA have it also?

can you fill me up on the info as to what is this "Conversion costumes"?

Comment

Originally posted by CLYMAX View Post
    can you fill me up on the info as to what is this "Conversion costumes"?
    Like this one
    https://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/139

Comment

Would really like it to come to SEA eventually. I've got little to no faith tho.

Comment

Im actually against this. From what i know, this “unique costumes” are a pain to get since its RNG based from fucking “gacha boxes”. The thought of opening them just gives me nightmares.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
        When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelly View Post
          Im actually against this. From what i know, this “unique costumes” are a pain to get since its RNG based from fucking “gacha boxes”. The thought of opening them just gives me nightmares.
          i think i like this feature to be added in the game, it adds more excitement and it itches other players to actually spend a lot of money in order to get their hands on these so called conversion costume item.

this is a really great troll in the altea gacha box

Comment

Well... He's right

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	18
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	103706

Comment

bring back these boxes please

Comment

Working...