Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lolixdonut
    commented on 's reply
    that is 24 higher not all lower level.........

• SadisticEin
    commented on 's reply
    Yep, they can enter HS (I guess lv 24 up 'cause it's located in SH?)

• KillianQ
    commented on 's reply
    muuuch better

• CLYMAX
    replied
    i thought the 30% enhancement rate event from yesterday was enough...

Leave a comment:

• lolixdonut
    replied
    Originally posted by KillianQ View Post
    Objection!

we need a Phoenix Wright image everytime someone says this
    lol like this? xD

Leave a comment:

• lolixdonut
    commented on 's reply
    hahaha lol xD

• SpeedReign
    replied
    Saint Haven is too crowded???

Then go change channel, there is no overcrowding issue in DN, there are plenty of channels to go to

and we already have a weekly enhancement event which is the Hotspring Buff every monday,

Leave a comment:

• nvLite
    commented on 's reply
    I am sorry, but I fail to see the fun there.

Why would I waste time hunting blacksmiths from whole of Lagendia, when I can securely wait for Mondays, spend 10 to 15 mins there and enhance to any blacksmith.

I am sorry, but I fail to see your objective.

• KillianQ
    replied
    Objection!

we need a Phoenix Wright image everytime someone says this

Leave a comment:

• lolixdonut
    commented on 's reply
    LOL! xD
    all of them already claiming "the best blacksmith on Lagendia" (>A<
    lets heat up the war xD

• lolixdonut
    replied
    Originally posted by Chelly View Post
    lower level players who wish to enhance lower level gears are unable to access other high level towns making it unfair for those who wish to participate.
    um can lower level can access Hot Spring? (=_=
    and their is no point to enhance lower level item it useless.....just enhance on max level is the best option
    Last edited by lolixdonut; 10-24-2017, 02:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Reyisaki
    replied
    Objection , its not good to start a war between cousins on who's the best blacksmith. We all know they all scam .

Leave a comment:

• Chelly
    replied
    Objected.
    this will just defeat the purpose of “enhancing rate/chance” in the larger picture.
    High success rate events are called events for a reason, where they come once in a blue moon when there is an occassion, as the recent “enhancing event” is due to the launch of 95L equipment.
    Making such an event weekly will cause the players to solely wait out for the “increased enhancing rate” day to come and enhance, therefore requiring lesser materials, lesser funds to craft/ enhance their desired equipments and the original intended success rate will be obselete.
    Secondly , as Nvin mentioned, the hotspring buff on monday has already boosted the success rate for enhancing therefore creating another “enhancing instance” is redundant.
    i will also like to point out the above suggested where blacksmiths change location is just a temporary solution to overcrowding, simply said, if the blacksmith is located at Calderock village, i believe everybody will crowd in this area, and cause lag as well as undesired user experience.
    Even if its ONE day per week, i strongly believe all players will accumulate just to wait out for the day to come.
    Aside from this factor, lower level players who wish to enhance lower level gears are unable to access other high level towns making it unfair for those who wish to participate.

Leave a comment:

• lolixdonut
    commented on 's reply
    lol it's not like a 100% success rate, it just have higher success rate than normal i think it's not too much still have chance to fail xD
    not everyone have time on Monday

and it will be fun to hunt blacksmith that has high rate
    than sitting in the hot spring AFK or doing wacky stuff xD
    Last edited by lolixdonut; 10-24-2017, 01:56 PM.

• nvLite
    commented on 's reply
    IMO, it will be unreasonable to have it every day, perhaps another day for hot spring buff is suffice.

I think having it every day is too much to ask. Also, Hot spring isn't too much IMO, it only takes around 10 - 15mins.
Working...
X