Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have an event that gives discount on costumes, gachas, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have an event that gives discount on costumes, gachas, etc.

Hello, I would like to suggest that instead of continuous EXP and DROP RATE event, add some spice on discounting a short period of time on costumes, gachas, or something players that usually buy from the cash shop, because CC/EYET cash from our country (PH) got a huge increase on pricing of cherry credits. Might at least give consideration (if ever) about this.

Originally posted by makoy009 View Post
    Hello, I would like to suggest that INSTEAD of continuous EXP and DROP RATE event, add some spice on discounting a short period of time on costumes, gachas, or something players that usually buy from the cash shop, because CC/EYET cash from our country (PH) got a huge increase on pricing of cherry credits. Might at least give consideration (if ever) about this.

So let me get this straight, you want to rip and destroy one of the only non-maller event of DN and also extremely beneficial to all players, just so it could be replaced by mere discounts suited only for mallers?

If you cant afford the mall prices then dont freaking mall, also, CC isnt the only payment method, there is always paypal
    Last edited by SpeedReign; 10-24-2017, 07:36 PM.

Comment

thumbs down to this idea, EXP and LOOT boost often are a great opportunity for all to take advantage of, but this would just benefit players who actually spends money for ingame exclusives, this is not something all of the players would approve of.

Comment

Working...
      X