Tradable Cash Shop Items Like KDN + Increased Rare Item Rates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tradable Cash Shop Items Like KDN + Increased Rare Item Rates

Well I guess my only concern is toward the limitation of how cash shop items will be traded. Regarding the rare item rate in the new boxes I would like them increased. So the main point of the post is...have Cash shop items be server storaged and tradable along with increased rare item rates in eggs.
    Last edited by Night; 10-02-2016, 03:02 PM.

/signed although probably will be ignored just like that last thread with nearly 80k views or something.

Comment

Signed. I was one of the key people that made topics about this during Closed Beta and Open Beta of NA. They were, of course, ignored by Nexon, but let's hope Eyedentity wants to do things right this time around. I really wish we could get more info from Eyedentity on many of the big changes coming to our version, such as translations, voices, cash shop tradability, and more.

Other things we need info on: Pet (Ally) Dialogue text (disabled in NA due to them being too lazy to translate them - disabled via a DNT file for pet dialogue xD), Class Name changes, Map Name changes, Premium Service Pricing (probably same, @_@), Additional Hair/Skin/etc. Dyes (many were not available for NA), New Mounts/Costumes/etc coming with the 93 cap update to NA, FTG Changes (Will we finally get 700 daily, 1000 weekly like ALLL other versions (1700 total} or will we keep the 800 daily 500 weekly (1300 total} that is garbage)}?, Changes to Level Up Box?

So much right now could go either way, and it'd be really nice to hear from Eyedentity for once (we REALLY need more communication compared to Nexon) about some of these changes.
      Last edited by Vinn101; 09-24-2016, 08:54 PM.

Comment

I will agree to sign this as well. It's about time for change along with the publisher but time to change to match other servers because it is long overdue. I remember the stream where nexon announced we can transfer cash items but "Only from this patch onwards" and the reaction was ridiculous we are the only region as far as I know that has this silly limit to trading cash items some people like myself have so much cash stuff from way back and we cant do anything about heck I wish i could just use my black mag wings but since the game is so focused on stats I cant use them. If we had a way to hybridize or have something to add stats to older wings and stuff I would love that too but for now just being able to trade and sell all cash items would be a big step in the right direction for NA.

| Youtube | Discord: Leichel#8821

Comment

+1 Please do it!
          Friendship is like a book. It takes years to write yet seconds to burn.
          Click me!

Comment

so many people has had multiple costume just collecting dust it would be nice if you could sell them
            Last edited by Little Timmy; 10-01-2016, 10:00 AM.

Comment

+1, please implement this

Comment

+1 As a former kdn player and seeing how the markets were much more stable there, I would LOVE to see this in DN here.

Comment

shouldn't this already be implemented lol

Comment

Working...
                  X