Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Switching Costumes between YOUR characters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switching Costumes between YOUR characters.

I Believe we should be able to send All costumes to each of our characters. after all, we've paid for them already.
    (This includes Trade-able Costumes Of all colors)
    Last edited by Thorne; 09-28-2016, 05:31 PM.

I think this is a good idea. Or at least to make ANY Cash Shop Item (Costume, Pets, Character Customization( such as dyes), Stamps and so on.) to be transferable through the "NX" Storage.
    Whether it was acquired through Dragon Eggs, Bought in Cash Shop, or in MarketPlace. If we spend the money on the item, we should be able to use it on any of our alts.
    ~~

~~

Comment

Originally posted by Mouse View Post
      I think this is a good idea. Or at least to make ANY Cash Shop Item (Costume, Pets, Character Customization( such as dyes), Stamps and so on.) to be transferable through the "NX" Storage.
      Whether it was acquired through Dragon Eggs, Bought in Cash Shop, or in MarketPlace. If we spend the money on the item, we should be able to use it on any of our alts.
      Spread the word. Maybe if we get enough support it will happen.

Comment

Make them like the red dragon flower and royal viking ones yeah. You can trade those between chars.

Comment

+1 This would make the whole community very happy.
          Elegant and Powerful
          -TragicGod ~ Gladiator-
          -LordTragedy ~ Saint-

Comment

+1 to this. Please make this happen. As i'm an older Beta player i had no idea you couldn't trade transfer cash shop items between characters. I've played many many many MMO's Great and Horrible since DN launched years back; and almost all have the ability to trade things you paid for between alts. This should be something available to us.

Comment

+1, so I have a reason to buy costume items

Comment

+1 pleeeeaaassee eyedentity ;--;

Comment

Hopefully? Probably not, since this is the exact same server. Just pray they'll make it tradeable for future items.

Comment

Saddness.

Comment

+1 gibmegibme

Comment

+1

The ONLY counter argument I can think of against this is, if you have 2+ characters that can run level cap nests and need the costume for the stats, you can freely pass them between toons.

My counter to that counter argument is really simple.

Just put a 2 week cooldown on the transfer between characters. (Not 1 week since nest run count resets every week)
                        I have no idea how the game is coded, so maybe that's impossible. So how about this as a second option.

Keep track of transfers on future costumes (same as the unbind limit on gear right now). Set the max number of transfers as 3, just as an example. Costume can only be put into EC storage if the costume has more than 0 transfers remaining. Once it enters storage, one "transfer" is deducted. With a system like that it keeps people from freely trading it between characters, BUT, it allows people to move costumes from one character to another if they change mains or decide they want to delete a character who has some EC costumes that has some transfers left or they buy a new costume and want to use the new costume and not 'waste' the old one.

Now make it happen ED, please and thank you. :3
                        ~ Check this out if you're having problems installing Dragon Nest ~

~ Check out this or this if you can't hit or loot anything in-game ~

Orona -- Ice Witch

Comment

+1+1+1+1+1

Comment

+1
                            Please, I would love this. I have a ton of old costumes and wings on my main that I don't wear anymore that I would love to give to my other tinks. In other games you can usually do this, but why not this one? It's not like this stops anyone from buying new costumes. I know im not the only one playing fashion nest.
                            IGN(s): Arcadia, Ray Mech (Main)
                            Briala, Tempest
                            Mijirn, Physician

Comment

I'd love to see this being reality. I like to play Fashion Nest and is a lot annoying don't being able to change clothes without paying again. ;-;

Regards―
                              sn’t your fate,t’s your way.

Comment

Working...
                              X