DNP to last at least, 45+ days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNP to last at least, 45+ days?

I know there is a new policy stating DNP will be lost during schedule maintenance, but; there was a scheduled maintenance on May 24?th, then another on June 1st, and again another scheduled for June 8th. Makes it hard for V.eye.P buyers to save up and spend their DNP on what what actually want. I try to spend mine on the Altera Pro pack but I lost 7,200 DNP once due to service maintenance and seems pretty much impossible. Please, change the policy to allow DNP to accumulate and remain for at least 45 days even after scheduled maintenance. Thanks!

Originally posted by Princess View Post
    I know there is a new policy stating DNP will be lost during schedule maintenance, but; there was a scheduled maintenance on May 24?th, then another on June 1st, and again another scheduled for June 8th. Makes it hard for V.eye.P buyers to save up and spend their DNP on what what actually want. I try to spend mine on the Altera Pro pack but I lost 7,200 DNP once due to service maintenance and seems pretty much impossible. Please, change the policy to allow DNP to accumulate and remain for at least 45 days even after scheduled maintenance. Thanks!
    Kinda late giving a response to this, but they didn't state that DNP would reset during scheduled maintenance. They stated that, unless ever stated otherwise, DNP would be reset during a scheduled update, such as the recently-released Assassin Awakening + Summer Event update, and the Rune Dragon Nest update before that. That gives you about a solid 4 weeks (usually the amount of time between updates) to spend any DNP you've earned either through using DNP coupons (which afaik don't expire as long as you don't use them) or through events if DNP for those are added automatically. So that's usually 27-28 days at most during which your DNP won't disappear (unless something happens that ends up causing you to lose it), but once they start performing an update, any unspent DNP on your account will be lost. So it's actually not that difficult to save up and spend DNP on what you want (especially if you're simply letting DNP coupons build up and only using them when you'll have enough DNP for what you want), so long as you remember to spend it before the next update.

With that out of the way, there's not really any need for them to change it to 45 days after a maintenance/update, since it's much easier for them to remove all unspent DNP while they're adding content. While it'd be nice to have that long to spend DNP, it'd be somewhat difficult having to keep track of individual DNP transactions to know when one account's DNP needs to be removed from the system, and systems like that are often more of a hassle than they're worth compared to having scheduled times to go through the entire database in a few sweeps.
    Last edited by BowieSage; 07-16-2017, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Also late but check the FB dragon nest page daily dnp 500 is coming back . Would be great if it lasted longer then the month though I agree.

Comment

Working...
      X