No announcement yet.

Errors upon Errors..Where can we help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errors upon Errors..Where can we help?

Topic overview: "Edit and fix the lore content on the dragon nest website!!" & "Let us players lend a hand."

So many players get interested and attracted to a game based on lore. Of course dragon nest could be an exception since it focus is on a good action game play, but lore is not unimportant. So the least any game can do is have it so that the players/visitors to the website can at least read and understand the story they might be thrown into. So when i encounter this from the main dragon nest website, I can't help but feel a little sad since this is easily something i can help fix if the dragon nest team would ask us players for help.

I know this is a brand new Website and they are kind of starting from scratch, But these sort of mistakes should not be ignored. I am not asking for the dragon nest team to fix these mistakes, i am only asking for the dragon nest managing staff to let us players help you guys out where we can base on our skills. Some of us love dragon nest enough to give some of or time to help out where were normally not suppose to interfere. Anyway, thanks for reading and have a good day.

Fixing spelling errors and grammar mistakes shouldn't require a whole team to fix. Someone can point it out and they can fix it whenever possible. So by making these threads, you're helping already.

Comment

Oh, sounds good Hau. There are several other errors in other locations throughout the website. I can make a rough draft of some fixes highlighting the mistakes and a fixed version of what should be displayed. The problem is, i want to know if it is worth the effort. Will my work be recognized and uploaded? Or will it just be ignored and the errors let be? SO my real questions, is the connection there between the forumers and the moderators?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	55
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	18731

"braek"

/5char
        Guild Leader of Disrupt~
        Previous Leader of Revamp
        IGNs:
        Syraluna / 93 / Valkyrie