Alleviate restrictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alleviate restrictions

We're only allowed 10,000 characters and a maximum of four images per post which hinders my ability to post my Guide on these forums (or I'd need to severely edit them).

Is there any way ED can be more lenient with this?
    Guild Master of FluffyTail
    Donkay#9247

Donkay - 93 Inquisitor | Donkali - 93 Soul Eater

Donkali's Guide | Twitch

ur better off linking a google doc and maybe just posting highlights on the post
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Who guards the guardians?

Comment

I was gonna suggest the same thing since I couldn't post my guide either.

I understand that some people may abuse this for spam but that's where forum moderators come in. I'm sure plenty are willing to help keep our new forums in order.

Comment

Guides on Google Docs are easier to follow anyway imo. But then again I'm biased cause I made mine in a Google Doc. The outline helps out a lot with ease of reading and access. Formatting tools on Google Docs is better too.
        Discord: Joorji#4903
        IGN: Joorji (Gladiator)
        Gladiator Guide
        Twitch Channel
        Youtube Channel

Comment

But there are also artists that can make use of this. Instead of creating x amount of posts, they can edit their first post using a preview icon that links out to their actual image when they click on it.

And for lazy people that would rather read the post on the spot instead of being led onto another site (Google Docs)

Comment

You could make 4 super-huge images containing the text and the actual images, I think that's what they did for the gem guide on the old forum. caption

Comment

• Omega Metroid
              Omega Metroid commented
              Editing a comment
              True. Better than nothing, but not optimal.

• Drão
              Drão commented
              Editing a comment
              A6Z7 - G9OK - 5CYD - 8TYA pokemon code... might not work, I gave it to the other guy, but he said he didn't use it.

• Omega Metroid
              Omega Metroid commented
              Editing a comment
              EB Games had cards, but thanks anyways. Just haven't been on the forum since I got back, so I couldn't mention it. I'll leave the code for the next person to ask, too. Wouldn't be fair to use your spare when I already have my own.
          Working...
          X