Free Skill Reset?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Skill Reset?

It's not DESPERATELY needed, but it would have been nice to get a skill reset with the new awakenings since skills are shoved around. I know there is that one you get in game for 400-600 gold (depending if you have the discount), but still. I feel like if our skills are going to get a makeover, we should be given a clean slate.

True, but we did not get one.
    Gears : Gear Master

Comment

• Zeref
      Zeref commented
      Editing a comment
      oh my god no way. it's not like that's what this whole thread is about

No problem, my work here is done.
    Gears : Gear Master

Comment

What EyeDentity should do is use Neople as a reference for what they should do to DN. Neople is the masterminds behind the really well made Dungeon Fighter Online, which was originally hosted by Nexon, a few years before DN came out. Neople took their game back and re-launched it. The one thing they did to the game to make it MUCH better is they made Skill Resets COMPLETELY FREE. Aka, You need a build change? Aight just press the Reset Button! PvP also has it's own tree that you have separate SP placed into. No need in doing build swapping or Hybrid builds!

This would be a massive improvement over what we have right now in terms of Skill Resetting.

Comment

I mean you could just use boxes if you have them c:
        Level 95 Sniper ~Nancekku~ ChibiDN Traitor

Comment

• Kyumi
          Kyumi commented
          Editing a comment
          doesn't give one 90-93
      Working...
      X