Throw away idea I felt like sharing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throw away idea I felt like sharing

Idle ramblings from someone who has time to waste and too many thoughts in said time.

A fencing class!

As in a class who use a rapier like weapon for all that stuff.

A sabre for cutting/thrusting, slower yet heavier strikes, an Épée for forward strike and max health stuffs, or a Foil for fast movement and light attacks All utilizing a 'weak point' thing, certain skills hit an enemy and weakens them or strengthens the skill like attacking from behind or the side.

The foil and épée weapons would be utilized in a 'speed fencer' kind of subclass, going for weakpoints or just soft, quick attacks. A tertiary making one side for High risk high reward like the (The tertiary class focusing on) épée, in fencing, allowing the full body a valid target, makign the lower health they are the more damage they can deal. Or the Foil tert class going for higher health more damage or whatever.

While the Sabre subclass is for classing as a Spell Fencer, changing the element of their blade or whatever. Able to inflict multiple ailments like a lottery pick, or something along those lines. One side of the skill tree would be in the four elements while the other side is all about causing the ailments the elements can inflict than actually using that element. Sleep, stun, paralyze, even gravity, all utility!

That's the end of that idea. Stay tuned for other harebrained schemes (GET IT? CAUSE OF MY USERNAME?) And other unsure ideas next time on DRAGON BALL Z!

That class is called Gladiator
    soz

A tale of autism and Incompetence

Comment

Yeah but Glad uses this big hunk of junk called a great sword!

Comment

Working...
      X