Gold Injection/Raise In Gold Drop Rate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Injection/Raise In Gold Drop Rate

gold injection :^) ,idk raise gold drop rate,,so not only those who spent years on the game can get l grade XD(spending my whole days on cuz no job or school,yet im still far away from being able to afford a single l grade),so i cant imagine how painful it is for those who only spend a few hours,when most ppl wanna run raids but cant cause l-grade is a requirements,and be4 anyone say raid isnt for everyone,nobody wanna spend their life running nests,raid is the true endgame content and its a pain when u cant even get in,so thats why im asking to increase gold rate to make l grade available to the common people
    #riplvl 50-60 cap where u could do last raids in epic gear
    cant keep up rn,and i restart school in 2-3 week,gonna become even more painful,thinking back,thats always what got me quitting dragon nest,no matter how hard i work,always behind,and im 100% sure im not the only one
    also,be4 rich players come complain about their gold values decreased,why do you even need your gold,you guys are mostly all +12 l grade and 3rd plated already
    Right now the ways to make money is to play farmville on 10 diff acc with 20 chars each
    raise dungeon gold drop rate from 4-5g to 40-50g or/and add more ways to get raw gold

this is the kind of economy NA got rn,relying on apples to survive,you get more money for not playing and just logging each 5 days to checkup on plants than actually grinding your life on it,if you want people to play the game,you have to reward them properly for the time they invest on it,the ppl getting rich not playing the game will probably complain here cuz theyll prefer their easy farm money to actually investing time lol

2 YEARS AGO I EVEN DROPPED OUT OF SCHOOL TO TRY MAKING ENOUGH GOLD TO SURVIVE ON DN(without success)
    Last edited by Nekavrad; 09-23-2016, 08:10 AM.
    Nekavrad - Lvl 90 Inquisitor(soon 93) - Member of BOOOMPANES

I honestly don't think we will get a gold injection, a lot of people don't want it. There was a poll on the older forums for it and a lot of the community voted against it. I'm pretty sure the strawpoll is still up if you're interested in searching the older forums for it.

I do agree it would be a good idea, but there could be a lot of issues that come with it.

Hostage
    Fashion Nest Ambassador
    PvE Failure || TheCatsEye

Comment

Originally posted by Hostage View Post
      I honestly don't think we will get a gold injection, a lot of people don't want it. There was a poll on the older forums for it and a lot of the community voted against it. I'm pretty sure the strawpoll is still up if you're interested in searching the older forums for it.

I do agree it would be a good idea, but there could be a lot of issues that come with it.
      i aint asking for the game to give us free gold,i just want them to make it easier for us to work for it

even with such a gold raise,it would take 130 dung run for ONE try from +11 to +12 l grade

imo,if it wasnt about the economy,dn would be best game ever o3o
      Last edited by Nekavrad; 09-23-2016, 08:09 AM.

Comment

I think a sort of gold injection would be nice, With how hard the game is on you to make gold without farming apples, Its hardly a surprise that the game declined in population so heavily after they made a lot of PvE easier and gold less available to end game players, It hurts the game that there is so little content that people get bored very quickly while playing, I'm fine with no gold increase, but it would be appreciated for a lot of people, All that's left to do is wait and see how the games economy and population are after the transfer.
        IGN: Slinky Lv.93 Barbarian

Comment

Just raise the chances of crafting FD
          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by Pika View Post
            Just raise the chances of crafting FD
            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
            might as well xD,but that would just decrease fd plates price,wont change much into the difficulty of enhancing +12 - +13 l grade which cost a fortune xD (ive been grinding for 2 week from 6am to 2am,still at 10k :c)

Comment

I think one of the things I would like to see if for dailies to be more worth it. Out of the few MMORPGs I have played, DN daily system is by far the worst. If you have no golden goose mastercard pass, you actually lose money before you turn in the quests.

For an MMORPG this is unacceptable. Also, most people spend their goddess whatevers on cubes and title pouch. After i do dailies and I end up like with what 5 more gold then 2-3 failed attempts at pouches

I'm like wtf well that was a waste of time.

Could also decrease the pricing for L Grade enhance and maybe make Royal Court Badge worth something again.

Also, add abyss level at least to the late game dungeons with like idk added bonuses. running dungeons should feel challenging and rewarding.

Comment

i mean,dung barely give raw gold,nest barely give raw gold,where is the raw gold used for market/enhancing supposed to come from.theres ton of item drop and stuff,but theres not enough gold in the game to actually make gold with them on the market unless its something super rare that interest the ppl with over 1 million gold,aka fd stackers
                Last edited by Nekavrad; 09-23-2016, 07:46 PM.

Comment

It will be nice to see what ED does in 93 cap for gold earning methods.

Comment

Originally posted by Pounding
                    The only thing that a gold injection would do is make everything else more expensive and just make lgrades cheaper to get. Lgrades are not meant to be finished in like 3 days

So I'm 50000% against a gold injection
                    not meant to be achieved in 3 months of 24/7 grind either

Comment

Originally posted by Nekavrad View Post

not meant to be achieved in 3 months of 24/7 grind either
                      Gold injection helps nothing other than fixed costs. The only absurd fixed cost there is that I can think of is guild auras and buffs, which in my opinion should be toned down slightly.

As a person who has full RDN L grades at +11 and +12 , I can tell you that you don't need to grind 24/7 for 3 months to complete them. If you are dilligent, you will find yourself accumulating enough money to get them all to at least +10 by the time you get enough wraths.

Comment

Need to wait a while first, we're the very first region which is getting Lv93cap with IDN, so our economy is going to be very different. Also, we're most likely getting the nerfed version of IDN Norm, which should lower the amount of stress most teams will have with clearing it.

Going to need a decent sized population to back this up though, because only having a few teams clearing IDN at Lv93 wont make our economy better.
                        Last edited by Aquamarine; 09-24-2016, 12:19 PM.

Comment

You guys are seriously complaining before we hit transfer?

Just sit and wait, jeez.
                          Guild Master of FluffyTail
                          Donkay#9247

Donkay - 93 Inquisitor | Donkali - 93 Soul Eater

Donkali's Guide | Twitch

Comment

good idea!!

Comment

why should NA suffer with shitty grinding when almost every other region has a way easier time upgrading l-grades?

who cares if you get it faster. what would it actually change if more people had +12 L-grades? it's not enough that you can consistently clear the raid apparently, but now you have to do some masochistic grinding for gold and rely on rng and nx items for the enhancements. it's straight up bullshit especially when you need the best gear to even attempt idn hc.

i already got my l-grades to +12 this cap but it was a huge fucking grindy timesink. if nothing changes my team and I are basically done with the game after clearing IDN. you're just going to have to do the grinding bullshit again. sure whatever its an mmo and part of the genre but the grind in this game sucks ass compared to the better MMOs out there. if it wasnt for the fact that I love the combat I wouldnt be able to stomach the grind.

legit some people are so fucking afraid of change.

Comment

Working...
                              X