X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My suggestion to make DN better

This is what I think that will bring DN back up its feet:

1) The Old Nests
    I enjoyed doing Apocalypse/Cerberus Nest becasue they were the best Nest I've done since 40 cap. What you have now is Minotaur Nest for lower level, but if you're going to revamp old Nest you mind as well bring back Apocalypse/Cerberus. These Nests had an amazing content to them that made DN such a good game. I remember going full Lucky crafted on my weapons/armors just for the Nests. Now you can't craft the weapons/armor like before. It took me about 30-45 minutes (when it was 40 cap) to finish one clear of Apocalypse/Cerberus Nests. The drops were good, until they recently nerfed it.

2) PVP
    Now. Some of you may have known me becasue I trolled the sh** out of you, but let us put that to the side. PVP has lost its touch since 50-60 cap, right? After cap, PVP has just slowly dying becasue of the lag switching characters, the bad texture we get, the skill that make you go through walls/high up in the skies, and let's also mention the mini-games that you guys put into Arena. You don't see many people play it, why add it? I remember the Race, but people only do it for Dailies/Events. Like, really? Don't add a useless content towards Arena and fix the issues with what's happening in PVP. I was told Acrobats (Archer) iframes got nerfed so hard it's became really difficult to play them now.

3) The Level Cap
    Really? NA is behind in terms of content. DN SEA is already higher cap then us. I think from what I was told they're already lv100 cap? We recently obtain IDN (Ice Dragon Nest) and I couldn't even get past the first stage. No where near the gear I need to do it correctly. But if you're going to increase the levels in DN, you mind as well put in more content into the levels like more dungeons. Maybe add more into Events.

4) The Disconnection
    It's 2016 and you know da** well I would speak about this. Listen here. My Internet is stable at 60-70 ping, but you made me DC (disconnect)? Are you serious!? Is this 50 cap all over again? 50 cap was the worst cap that has ever been in DN. 60+ cap became more stable than ever since 50 cap. When it was 50 cap, you DC every time you joined a party or try to go outside of place. Why? Why am I still getting DC from your server? If you know well enough that us player will get DC, you really need to get a better server. But I am glad you're not with NX anymore. They were a good company, but not a company that shouldn't be praise upon.

5) Server Reset
    Now, hold on for a second. Hear me out. When DN first came out they had the most stable connection ever for any MMORPG's. The game was so smooth and the environment of the game was great, but you need to server reset and recode your game. Why the fu** am I still lagging in some areas in which I shouldn't? Why am I still getting frame drops in current areas in which i shouldn't? What are you going to do with your current server if you're not going to improve and stabilize the connection? Dungeon Fight Online (DFO) had their server reset for about a year and you know what? They're doing great! Yes, they lost a lot of their players, but that's what made the game better. They improved their server, recoded their game better, and fix their texture issues with the game! Why can't you do that? If you did, you will lose a lot of players and have to start fundraising on your own time. BUT THAT WILL IMPROVE YOUR GAME.

There's more I want to discuss, but that's all I gotta say. I hope you read this far and understand my view of the game. The game is good, but it's so broken in terms of itself and Eyedenity doesn't want fix it. Overall, I just suck. Thank you and add me online. Lonely for dayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

#1:
    Apocalypse and Cerberus will eventually be revamped and added alongside the other nests at a later date.

#2:
    Can’t comment on, haven’t pvped since 70 cap.

#3:
    …Honestly I’m not sure where you heard that DN Sea is at lvl 100 cap, but you can easily just take a glimpse at their updates and see that they are at 93 cap alongside… the rest of the DN regions (with exception to the Russian server I believe). Heck even Kdn is still at 93 cap.
    *another thing to note is that, DN Sea didn't have IDN 8 man hc or 4 man norm/hc when they recieved 93 cap which was aprox. one month before us, DN sea only got Tkn nest (norm/hc). DNNA on the other hand recieved IDN 8 man (norm/hc), IDN 4 man (norm/hc), and Tkn (only norm). DN Sea are just barely now getting IDN 8 man (HC), and IDN 4 man (norm/hc).

#4:
    I can’t comment on this, the only time I d/c is when I try to change chars and that doesn’t happen frequently enough to take notice. Note: I’m not saying it’s your connection or anything like that, just saying that I haven’t d/ced to the degree that you’re describing.

#5:
    ...tbh, I would say “NO” to this, but I doubt that Eyedentity would even consider this. If so there would’ve been no point to save everyone’s (well almost everyone) account, gear, and cashshop items. As for your lags, I’m sorry to hear about that.

Now there are indeed various issues with this game, there’s no lies about that. But honestly, what you’re describing are more like grievances rather than actual game problems.
    Last edited by Elune; 10-05-2016, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elune View Post
      #1:
      Apocalypse and Cerberus will eventually be revamped and added alongside the other nests at a later date.

#2:
      Can’t comment on, haven’t pvped since 70 cap.

#3:
      …Honestly I’m not sure where you heard that DN Sea is at lvl 100 cap, but you can easily just take a glimpse at their updates and see that they are at 93 cap alongside… the rest of the DN regions (with exception to the Russian server I believe). Heck even Kdn is still at 93 cap.
      *another thing to note is that, DN Sea didn't have IDN 8 man hc or 4 man norm/hc when they recieved 93 cap which was aprox. one month before us, DN sea only got Tkn nest (norm/hc). DNNA on the other hand recieved IDN 8 man (norm/hc), IDN 4 man (norm/hc), and Tkn (only norm). DN Sea are just barely now getting IDN 8 man (HC), and IDN 4 man (norm/hc).

#4:
      I can’t comment on this, the only time I d/c is when I try to change chars and that doesn’t happen frequently enough to take notice. Note: I’m not saying it’s your connection or anything like that, just saying that I haven’t d/ced to the degree that you’re describing.

#5:
      ...tbh, I would say “NO” to this, but I doubt that Eyedentity would even consider this. If so there would’ve been no point to save everyone’s (well almost everyone) account, gear, and cashshop items. As for your lags, I’m sorry to hear about that.

Now there are indeed various issues with this game, there’s no lies about that. But honestly, what you’re describing are more like grievances rather than actual game problems.
      In terms of their game, it has so many issues. I have the biggest pet peave for PVP and I honestly could say that it plays a huge part of the community and game. Constant frame drops in current areas and lagging issues with the server is a huge part of the game. Now, if we were to discuss the game itself, there's a bit at the 90 cap. One I can point out is some of the dungeons are missing their textures. Another one is boss fighting where you can't enter a boss fight. I'm still having issues fighting the the boss before the finale boss in Golden Grassland and that hasn't been address. The NPC's plays a big part of the game and some of them don't even give you were reward. In the level 90-93 dungeons if you were to actually do the quest for the NPC you are doing, you won't be able to obtain the rewards. There's also minor issues with the cosmetics, but I put that one aside. I can also point out that some areas in the level 90-93 you will forced get stuck on the wall, again. I'm a Destroyer (Mercenary) and using a skill (like Roll Attack to the boss) will either take me to the skies or to the wall. That's not a big issue becasue you can click on "Unstuck" on the settings, but that's also an issues I need to address. There has been delays lately in turns of this current patch. I can mention the enhancement system.

Comment

Edit:

Add back Boards Commission for all Levels.

Comment

Originally posted by gvue View Post

In terms of their game, it has so many issues. I have the biggest pet peave for PVP and I honestly could say that it plays a huge part of the community and game. Constant frame drops in current areas and lagging issues with the server is a huge part of the game. Now, if we were to discuss the game itself, there's a bit at the 90 cap. One I can point out is some of the dungeons are missing their textures. Another one is boss fighting where you can't enter a boss fight. I'm still having issues fighting the the boss before the finale boss in Golden Grassland and that hasn't been address. The NPC's plays a big part of the game and some of them don't even give you were reward. In the level 90-93 dungeons if you were to actually do the quest for the NPC you are doing, you won't be able to obtain the rewards. There's also minor issues with the cosmetics, but I put that one aside. I can also point out that some areas in the level 90-93 you will forced get stuck on the wall, again. I'm a Destroyer (Mercenary) and using a skill (like Roll Attack to the boss) will either take me to the skies or to the wall. That's not a big issue becasue you can click on "Unstuck" on the settings, but that's also an issues I need to address. There has been delays lately in turns of this current patch. I can mention the enhancement system.
          As I’ve said previously, I don’t pvp anymore so I won’t comment on that. But as far as the other things, I haven’t experienced any of the problems you’re facing. I have made and lvl a new char (for the level up event), and I haven’t had any problems completing the dungeons, quests (or getting their rewards).

Comment

Originally posted by Elune View Post

As I’ve said previously, I don’t pvp anymore so I won’t comment on that. But as far as the other things, I haven’t experienced any of the problems you’re facing. I have made and lvl a new char (for the level up event), and I haven’t had any problems completing the dungeons, quests (or getting their rewards).
            Several of my guild members are experiences some of the issues I was having as well. I don't know what it is, but I hope they fix it.

Comment

That feel when, you can't relate to server lags and disconnection you're having

Comment

these are bad ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by milktoast22 View Post
                  these are bad ideas.
                  And what about you ideas? If my ideas are bad, where are yours to begin with?

Comment

Originally posted by Davodile View Post
                    That feel when, you can't relate to server lags and disconnection you're having
                    That's every day for me! REPORT NX, BAD COMPANY.

Comment

I'd love to have old nest and commission boards back,

Comment

Originally posted by Acrell View Post
                        I'd love to have old nest and commission boards back,
                        The old nest revamp won't be a bad idea and the Comission Board was a huge part of grinding EXP.

Comment

Originally posted by milktoast22 View Post
                          these are bad ideas.
                          How are these bad ideas? I would really like to hear your argument. If these suggestions don't apply to you, then they aren't necessarily "bad" ideas, just ones that you can't relate to.

Comment

Working...
                          X