Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allow a 1 time deletion/recreation of chronicle character?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allow a 1 time deletion/recreation of chronicle character?

Just so i know it can be abusive if it's allowed infinitely so people will just be recreating. but what if a person chose a chronicle character that they end up completely hating... they should have like 1 more try to find a class they like

guess you should have look for info before man....

Comment

Originally posted by Uliazaroth View Post
      guess you should have look for info before man....
      I been told good things about Valkyrie and guess what it sucks. the character doesn't do a lot of damage, full skill SP and nothing is killing the monsters. At first i thought it was because im in the same level but nope she is too weak.

i agree, we need a redo overclass change because it could happen.

Comment

Originally posted by firecat View Post

I been told good things about Valkyrie and guess what it sucks. the character doesn't do a lot of damage, full skill SP and nothing is killing the monsters. At first i thought it was because im in the same level but nope she is too weak.

i agree, we need a redo overclass change because it could happen.
        it's not that bad, valkyrie is a little above average, you just have to give it a chance C: you not gona be instantly op on very many classes unless you put in the effort and valk is especially one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by miki View Post

it's not that bad, valkyrie is a little above average, you just have to give it a chance C: you not gona be instantly op on very many classes unless you put in the effort and valk is especially one of them.
          i did, it requires more magic than physical and the hard part is aiming those things. 90% of the time i miss or the npc will move out of the way.

Comment

firecat No offense, but if you're having issues learning a class, that doesn't mean said class "sucks", it just means that you need to put in more effort. As said previously, Valkyrie is one of those classes that require the utmost effort and skill to play efficiently otherwise you'll lose out on a lot of damage.

Comment

• firecat
              firecat commented
              Editing a comment
              no it really is bad, i follow miki guide, the game gives me all the best epic gear, and still its bad.

• Hanakarasu
              Hanakarasu commented
              Editing a comment
              firecat I have a alt valk with close to crappy gear (lvl 80 meteor gear), and I had no problems killing monsters while lvling to a 93 with her.
              It's possible that Valkyrie just isn't the class for you.
          Working...
          X