Make cash shop items sellable/purchasable on the market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make cash shop items sellable/purchasable on the market

I mean, why is this not already a thing? It's not like Eyedentity will lose out on money, people will obviously still buy eggs, costumes and the like. It'll make it easier for free to players to get stats that they can't get otherwise, not everone can swipe a credit card and BAM, costume accessories, PLUS it'll help the already blooming richer side of the community to make MORE gold?!?! HELLO?!
    Barbarian | Annihilator
    Raven | Tsuyoshi

Discord: ₳₦₦łⱧłⱠ₳₮ØⱤ #8528

+1 to this, I was dissapointed when I saw that you can't sell/buy stuff for DNP in this server.

Comment

Pretty much, and I mean it's another way to make gold, literally every other server allows it, and servers bloom because of it. I guess NA hosts are just too busy with their heads up their asses and focus more on "NO WE WANT MONEY". Personally if they followed as DN SEA does with spending events, and stuff, they'd have no problem making money. Simple no brainer tbh
      Barbarian | Annihilator
      Raven | Tsuyoshi

Discord: ₳₦₦łⱧłⱠ₳₮ØⱤ #8528

Comment

+1 I've heard rumors that someday soon, we could end being more like kdn in that cash shop items will be tradable. I wonder if it's due to our unique NX/EC items why they haven't implemented this already or if it is simply a business decision. Fingers crossed regardless

Comment

+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Made an account just to add to this.

One of the things that has annoyed me about NA DN is the restrictions Nexon used to put on what could/couldn't be achieved without spending RL money.

I had no problem with spending money on costumes for example, however, those alone cost a fair amount (and aren't always permanent).

DN now has enough items and sources of income for Eyedentity to allow the exchange of DNP/CC/etc. on the marketplace. That's enough to allow more players to do more, and it also results in more money for Eyedentity and less scamming opportunities.

Literally a win-win.
            ~ Check this out if you're having problems installing Dragon Nest ~

~ Check out this or this if you can't hit or loot anything in-game ~

Orona -- Ice Witch

Comment

+1 really hope this gets implemented, pretty unfair other servers have it and we don't
              Discord: Sir_Nexus#5463
              LK: NexusDragon
              LK: Chapters
              LK: NexusReborn
              AH: Master
              BM: Colourful
              Saint: NexusRaiju
              Saint: NexusAtlas
              Saint: Depths
              BD: NexusUri
              Barb: NexusBehemth
              IW: NexusYuki
              DA: NexusFyre
              GM: NexusRobot
              Sniper: NexusGaia

Reaper: NexusPhoenix
              RM: Marshmallow
              Tink: Squishu
              Valk: NexusAura
              Patrona: NexusAyva
              Hunter: NexusAngel
              OE: TheGoddess
              BP: HeavyHeart

Comment

In fact not allowing players to trade/transfer EC items will just decrease the profit for ED. I got hyped during the release of Iona costume/accessories and ended up buying some Iona's Eggs, the moment i noticed i could not transfer, sell or trade duplicates i stopped buying.

There is completely no reason to keep buying Eggs/boxes and stuff if you just can't transfer it's contents, it's a waste of time, money and just builds up frustration. It's a shame that other servers can do it while NA have this content blocked.

Comment

Working...
                X