Drop Rate Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop Rate Event

We've had three EXP events in a row. When are we getting drop rate event?

Enhancement event anyone ????? The last one event was in january 14th. http://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/event/85
    it is not like money can't buy happiness, it is that money can't cure saltiness

Comment

Both of these are needed i've been avoiding making a thread about the enhancement event but yeah exp event is great to level alts or apple farm toons but need some diversity in them.

Comment

if they have the go ahead for the exp event from their superiors wouldn't you agree that maybe some prior notice could be helpful in bringing in new players with the incentive of grinding within this period of time and putting aside other plans (because they would not consider Dragon Nest their main hobby) to take part in this event?

i am pleased though it's a ongoing event this time around. it's a great idea to implement in practice imho since there's a lot of players in different timezones on the NA server.
        or at least that is what i believe.

they may not be a vast amount, but a kind gesture towards them such as this even if it a indirect/side effect of the event planning is nice.

-
        it certainly helps me out. these past exp events have totally be out of alignment with my scheduling so i've actually skipped in partaking in any of them, but this time around i won't have to worry about such things and now i'm planning to help level a few characters of my irl friends.

300% is a lot for a boost, but taking that the other way. if im not even capable of being awake nor being able to play the game during those 'timed event' hours. it's just 0% to me.

cheers EyeDentity for the change this time around is all i gotta say.
        i'm grateful.

Dean50
        [GM] DENTITY
        [GM] SMILE
        Discord: TheSomnangMao#5374

Comment

Appreciate the 300% exp boost. +1 for drop rate event though, need more gold injection kthnx
          Discord ID: Bubzie#2895

*Noticed* -Yaya

Comment

+1 this, really the only motivation for me to grind are these drop rate events hahaha
            Barbarian | Annihilator
            Raven | Tsuyoshi

Discord: ₳₦₦łⱧłⱠ₳₮ØⱤ #8528

Comment

Originally posted by Asal View Post
              Both of these are needed i've been avoiding making a thread about the enhancement event but yeah exp event is great to level alts or apple farm toons but need some diversity in them.
              The drop rate event can it be coupled with another experience event?

If players ever did some XP Farming during the recent EXP events.
              https://passport.mobilenations.com/register-wp
              HP CAP ENHANCEMENT LORE
              VITAL STATS ENHANCED
              HP/ VITALITY
              SPAM FILTER RESTRICTED POSTS BUG

Comment

Working...
              X