Class "Balancing".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class "Balancing".

This is one of my biggest concerns with Dragon Nest. Since I had played during 24-50 cap, leaving, then coming back and active ever since 80 cap, all class balancing has done great things for some, and left others in the dark... Now I've always thought that balancing would make it so you're able to play a class and have equal game play, and as easy of a time doing content as other classes of course depending on the specifics of your class role.

Too many updates in recent months have left many classes in the dark, the one thing I'm dying to see is not having the classes all equally as strong, but have them roughly around the same usefulness.

(For example, ever since 90 cap, and for soo long have people chosen to play Lunar Knight or Gladiator, simply because they were buffed to be the strongest Warrior classes, but won't go Barbarian or Destroyer because it's not dealing near as much dps as such even with the same gearing.)

Just raises the question, why not make all classes in their specific class roles all roughly as good as each other, so players can play their class and not have to change every patch just to be good enough for the next raid or next lot of content?
    Sure a lot of players will stick to their favourite class no matter what, but it just sucks seeing a ton of people who put soo much time and effort into gearing, and still be outdone by a lot of other classes, who are far less geared.

!~ By, a curious member of DN NA ~!
    Barbarian | Annihilator
    Raven | Tsuyoshi

Discord: ₳₦₦łⱧłⱠ₳₮ØⱤ #8528

Why not play a class because you find it fun and not because one is stronger than the other?
    You don't have to job change every patch just to keep up with raids, furthermore I doubt this would be a good idea company wise, if they are actually having tons of players class change on this server, isn't that more profits for them?

I would just play what you find fun and stick to your favorite class for the long run!
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

All I'm saying it like, there's particular classes that are just obscenely out shined by other classes. Would be nice to all somewhat be doing similar numbers in the same gear (just my opinion) among the same roles, like already elemental classes, classes who need to convert, and then the same for supports, etc.
      Barbarian | Annihilator
      Raven | Tsuyoshi

Discord: ₳₦₦łⱧłⱠ₳₮ØⱤ #8528

Comment

or delete all classes and make us all light bringers

Comment

Or join otium and file for bankruptcy and yea nothing else meng. And a sasauge rope for you2

Comment

This is very vital that there is a CAP on the HP, Attack both MAGIC, PHYS.
            Some farmers have gone beyond the CAP.
            https://passport.mobilenations.com/register-wp
            HP CAP ENHANCEMENT LORE
            VITAL STATS ENHANCED
            HP/ VITALITY
            SPAM FILTER RESTRICTED POSTS BUG

Comment

Working...
            X