A list of changes that 'i' personally would like to see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A list of changes that 'i' personally would like to see

as a departing gesture to the community in regards to discussing and ranting about key issues in which i believed to be faulty be design and achievable to be remedied by the development team of Eyedentity

i am going to release this unfiltered list of changes and rework of systems/ideas that i've made thinking of on a whim and revisited from time to time over the last 6 months from the point where i started to Nest and eventually Raid in end game content which is where i am currently.

i've always been closed about my true opinions of the ideals i spread and mostly only openly discussed them with my inner circles to basically either vent or bounce back ideas and theory craft as well as iron out faults of the ideals themselves

the open disclaimer here for you retards which i know full well a lot of you have the maturity level of a spoiled 9year old girl is that is a 'unfiltered' version of the compiled list of features and changes that i personally would like to see implemented in the game.
    *tldr: it's not baby talk nor it is presentable for general use, it's information in its raw form so many things may or may not have been delved into further and edited/changed to be the best suited idea that works for everyone

-
    so as i walk out of the door on ever speaking upon the questionable things this company does whether it's their social interactions in-game and pompous attitude that a lot of older/returning players on the streets of saints haven confirm dearly as they as reminded of the treatment they received from Nexon publishers and that when under Eyedentity 'nothings changed' as well as feeling neglected and not worth the time investing into.

the key thing that makes users in this game is actually the friction that is constantly being left as it is between the playerbase and the company itself

i can't speak for how the Company truly represent itself to the player base, but i can see that our playerbase at this time surely agree with the phase:
    - They don't love us at all to do thing for the community and they don't even love the game/product to even care about the quality of it.

why am i, the consumer of this product.. investing my time into such a deranged situation that possess more demerits than benefits for myself and even others?

there are many cases of good things and bad things from both Nexon and Eyedentity as well as bad from the community.
    it's vice versa and things could go back and forth the only difference is that the companies representatives in truth have more power than the customer/playerbase
    - however if any of you people truly have worked and stepped outside on how our human society runs in this world it's no matter what, the nature of selling and buying is supply and demand

there is no supply, or perhaps bone strips count here?
    and we are laughed at for demand, in most cases.

nonetheless. it is what it is.

so here's a compiled list that is unfiltered and me basically saying 'you know what? my emotions aren't worth getting strung up on inside this game no longer, nor the people or the game creates any sparks of love and willingly makes me feel the need to go out of my way for them'

in a simple sentence though
    'you guys can stay who you are if you want. the garbage in my eyes and the gods in your reflection'

regards,
    Mao
    Discord: TheSomnangMao#5374

honestly they need more incentive and consideration like that to improve their faces
    i was gonna construct like a post honestly. been thinking on it for awhile about how i would fix DN in a day lol
    all stuff like that
    - things not impossible or worthy of mentioning from a coders point of view or developers at this point of time with EyeDentity
    but things the community ACTUALLY would like to have
    numero uno is Cash shop tradables

second would be bringing back all items inside the cash shop and having certain ones return for sure if seasonal.
    and obv i would re balance older gear to be within standard rare/magic/epic specs

- with those things done. reduce the price of costumes in general across the board and make Costume Hybrid be tradable and able to purchse straight from the store
    etc etc

what i dislike is that the economy for the amount of time you spend in-game extends pass the point of what you normally would recieve in any form of investment
    it's like normally you save enough money to like move out and sustain a living in a flat, then later on eventually be able to get a affordable house
    in DN it feels like the only thing you got to choose from is those 2million dollar houses and everyone else live in cardboard box
    -

the gold you get in-game doesn't match the casual needs for the gold sent to NPC's in thi game and steadily the 'standard of living' progressively declined from 80cap onwards and CONTINUED to follow that pass.

not only that they also took that to the next level and refused to provided normal events and pushed out Spending real money events to even further try to drag people irl into thier poor mans eco-system
    -

there's no problem if there is gold flow in the economy however most of the other servers those forms of income get injected by bots and gold buying.
    - who knows where that gold intself is supplied from and i can only take wild guesses as to 'who' is providing it based on what has happened as of late (90-93cap)

but bot/gold selling sites is a true asian MMO cultural thing. it's always there so people complaints about it are lol.
    casual complaints are not focused on what truly matters which is their own quality of life of the gameplay and the standard of living/economy they are investing into with the return value vs Time spent making the enjoyment out of the game to be at a low satisfcationary level(edited)
    -

i also how it's very noticable little effort and intelligent marketing prospective is used with the Dragon Nest directive with economics.

they believe that since it's a 'video game' everything can be 'quick fixed' with small adjustments and sellotape however they run a leaking ship full of holes.

they are paying the price as of late, but it taking them a HELL of a long time to even realise that the ship is sinking and that's mainly because they aren't including themselves on that ship.

-
    Gold reward from Nesting increased

Nests 100-500g

Raid 500-2000g

all nests/raid equalized however have different allocated drops/loot

Loot openly tradable - removal of mass amount of bounded items

Gear progression stale with 'gear for everybody' vs having income to gear everybody
    - direct changes to impose the other

*Class restrictions on gear implemented
    *Tradable gear at all tiers.
    *Bindings reworked. just like maplestory. cash shop can allow re-trade of higher grade

Power Creep to be removed from the game
    - current PVE and PVP balanced issues in terms of gearing is not in line with the power based on progression and time spent in-game

* Percentage multipliers lowered dramatically
    * HP on all content lowered and equalized to differculty level
    * Content entry is not based on level, Questing restricts access and Differeculty has reccomended benchmarks of level requirements.
    - this balancing should be done based of gear accessible at each level and entry should not be restricted based on level limits.
    - Each differculty of the nest should be balanced carefully around 'gearing benchmarks'
    Attached Files

Comment

* Leveling and skill access to be reworked
      - upon level 20-30 (TBD) all skills currently avaialable in 93cap should be accessisble to.

* Dungeon access and level limits removal and rebalacne according to differeculty choosen.
      - rewards also balanced based on differculty level cleared.
      - Reward tier system for survivbiltiy in Nest
      - Damage done, Damage taken, life count, no deaths to be factored in ??

* Daily/weekly quest missions to be adjusted to bring more incentive into clearing a broarder range of content (not just a single dungeon grind everyday.)
      * New Daily bonuses for clearing certain content. i.e this dungeon today has a x2 drop rate or has higher chance to drop etc.
      * 4man Dungeons, up to 8 or 16man Respawn/Time gated arenas for PVE (bunker defence)
      * 6man Nests, remove 4man.
      * 8 man Dragon raids
      * removal of the 'line indicators' except on practice mode and Easy mode.
      * an additional zone created for practice mode.
      * removal of garden of eterinity, all nests and Raids are to be within their allocated zones
      * Spectate dungeons, Nests and Raids to be implemented.
      * Lobby system and game notifications to be improved to allow better and more options to interact with other players.
      - advertisement bulletinboards to be implentment, current status and stats to be revealed to other users.
      - verafication and 'honur system' to be used and a wide spread of options for 'vouching' to be implements into party play (like league of legends)

* RNG removal from all content besides loot drop from end of Dungeon/Nest/Raid reward chests
      * 1-2-3-4 to be removed completely
      * Enchancements are now based primary on Materials
      - new max limit is +10
      - new varity of 'choosen' enhancements in addition to main stats improvements on gear.
      i.e. str/vit gear +1 -> +2 will have it's str/vit increased and a choosen stat to go along with it is str/agl/vit+hp/int/

* Rework of STR/AGL/INT to have a wider meaning to it's existence rather than CRIT chance or CRIT damage
      * Rework of all skill crests
      * Reintroduction of set bonuses
      - implement a set of bonuses based on:
      item Grade
      Lore/History of equipment
      Zone/Area found

* Bazaar system from FF12 implement for NPC selling?
      * Achievement reward system to be respec and looked at making relevant with high end rewards.
      * All characters can now be checked and are account IGN bound + tagged.

* no more self resurrection
      * Skill checks/Space bar mech applied when resurreccting allies.
      - time gated/full rage meter per space bar completed.
      - can be cancelled, meter sustains it's progress

* Resurrection count changed to

Inifinte - Practice mode
      3 - Easy and Normal
      2 - Hard and Master
      1 - Hardcore
      0 - Chaos

* increase the size of all main bosses that require DPS.
      - this allows higher visibility and more stage presence in terms of 'Boss fight'

* Miniture bosses will have mechanics that focus more around completing those to lower the hp values of the boss moreso than regular DPS.
      * Increase the viability of debuffs and enhancer buffs depending on a bosses mechanics/skills. i.e self buff resistances.
      - provide a wider range of skills sets for bosses and more unique interactions with players classes/roles
      - increase the defenses of all Bosses and create a range of variety in regular nests for resistances

the top part is just copy and paste from 2 instances of discord chat
      the bullet points and system changes that i would work towards and would highly like to be implemented instantly are those below the paragraphs above
      imma update a few more things like what i reckon what should happen with pve/pvp extra content (having it more diverse as in different gamemodes and arenas)
      the intent to bring Cooldowns from pvp and pve into the same values.
      - damage modifiers are easy to adjust, cooldown is not.

an Idea for new Epic costume system
      - not sure if it matters, but a idea of having the total stats given through Costumes be equalized on all pieces.
      * this mean every single item gives same stats, but the total amount of stats is not changed from what we currently have
      - rehaul and equalize stats on all existing Costumes accordly
      - adjust one piece sets accorldy too
      - implement the ''Magical Thread' or the 'Epic weapon synethsis coupon' purchase system and apply it to the current set.
      *This means when synsethsising for a epic costume you are to be rewarded with a Epic costime coupon that is linked to the current set.

- implement a extraction/exchange system for older costume in existence and allow them to be like Magical Thread
      *another option is to make them like the Epic costume but i personally think it should be seperated from the current/new Epic set
      - this new seperate Coupon shop should come in two forms:

Older
      New Release

all old costume should be allowed access to through the use of the older version of the coupon
      all new release coupon should be restricted or maybe allow access to both (so it'll be like a higher grade of coupon, meaning better options of shopping through privelges)

- allow the coupons to be directly sellable via Market place as originally intended by the games market place options that are already in place.

Introducing the Extraction imbursment item
      - cash shop only
      - these items should be used in conjunction of whether it's a older or newer Epic costume item.
      - these extraction items should be allowed to be sellable va Market place.

another thing to do is:
      Upgradable Costumes

i do not know what kind of system should be used, but i suggest this be made a cash shop feature for a certain price.
      - tradable of course
      - the upgrade item to be tradable too.

a key thing about the cost of these said extraction and upgrade items brought from cash shop is:
      - they are to be 100% working as intended. meaning you are to receive the coupon upon every use and for the upgrade you are to have it evolve to a Epic from whatever low grade it was.
      - the main bulk of the cost with the Epic costume system is to be spent on the actul costume, so the pricing of these particular 'extras' should be low losting being no more than 3k each in the shop
      *anymore and it is far too costly and dishearten those who spend overtime.

-
      and there is it

open to discussion but i will not be partaking in replies here on the forums at all.
      in my eyes, it's not as if anyone cares enough anyway here to discuss and to be considerate of other peoples ideals.

discussion here on the NA server is the same as speaking to chinese tourist.
      sometimes you get lucky but the fact is you're speaking to a chinese tourist so don't get salty if they can't understand english properly imho.

Comment

Working...
      X