Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned Account

This is my ticket number: #392431

I finished most of the grinding stuff about couple weeks ago so I was chilling in Arenas since then (didn't even bother look at the conversion eggs, and sorry for those who lost their money). So last week I tried to log on to my account to claim tier rewards and found out my account is banned. (1002) Later I submitted a ticket and found out my account was banned because of a chargeback action totaling 100 USD AT THE DATE OF SEP 11TH. (So yes, according to cherry they took 2 month and a half to ban my account) I was not aware of this action and didn't receive any kinds of notification, (or refund). Now they tell me that the decision is final and ignores my proof and stopped responding for almost two days. So basically I lost an account which I put so much time and money in (definitely more than $100) because of some stupid chargeback that happened 2 months ago. I understand that it is against the TOS and all. But this is ridiculous.

And now I cant do fdn with my team.

[GM] LIME [GM] DENTITY
    Last edited by jonathan302@outlook.com; 12-06-2018, 01:10 PM.

How do you mention a GM

Comment

I suspect that they just ban me because I haven't logged in to the game for a long time, like how the old veterans of the game gets banned. Just make up a random reason for your ban if you are trying to get back and scams more money.

"8.5 out of 10"
      best mmorpg 2019
      OMEGALUL
      good luck keeping your players after the conversion scam

Comment

Working...
      X