someone scammed my account when I tried to sell it LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone scammed my account when I tried to sell it LOL

Okay so here is the whole story.... my wrist was damaged in real life so I decided to get on Dragon nest one day and I also got tired of Eyedentity's bullshit they kept on repeating over and over on their last 100-500 dedicated members of the server including myself. So I was like... HEY LET'S SELL MY ACCOUNT!! so I went in DNSWorld Guild Discord and let everyone know I was selling my account that is in the discord. Well I found somebody to sell my Dragon Nest Account to by the discord tag Dandelion#4348, he told me he would give $250 USD and that he has people vouched for him (stupid of me not to ask the people he said as vouchers beforehand) such as Chubby,Kaizen, and a few other players. After all that... I gave him every single ounce of info and I requested $250 USD to my paypal, come to find out this guy scammed me and never paid... also I found out he is in league with Tinaaa a very well known scammer so RIP ME. I waited 2-3 weeks he said he was "busy" with college and other things so he couldn't pay right away, constantly gave excuses as to why he couldn't pay,etc.

I want the account banned ASAP, the IGN was :TheAngelSoul now it's AsuForLife. The Class was a Tempest, then changed to Windwalker,Sniper and lastly Warden. I also want the guys main email banned for even pulling shit like this. His 2 emails are in the paypal, you can check the account and it shows the email was changed. You can go around and ask the people in the game that this is my account.. I even posted 6 pictures with the 2 paypal ones of my gear to show people that I was legit selling.

[GM] DENTITY [GM]Ignacio [GM] LIME [GM] Games

main reason I even cared to post this... I don't want some scumbag scammer roaming around on my account, I would rather have it banned. thank you!

Comment

Nope. I’m sure I speak on Chubby’s behalf as well when I say that I have no idea who that is.
      IGN: Kaizen

Discord:
      Neziak#0123

Comment

I knew you were fucking lying.

Piece of shit made me feel bad even when I knew you were full of shit.

Hope he keeps it and you lose your money.

​​​​​​

Comment

But just to be clear. And again I speak on Chubby's behalf as well after discussing this with her. You never came to either one of us to verify if we even knew the guy. In which case, we both would have told you that we have no idea who that person is.
          IGN: Kaizen

Discord:
          Neziak#0123

Comment

Originally posted by Mugen View Post
            But just to be clear. And again I speak on Chubby's behalf as well after discussing this with her. You never came to either one of us to verify if we even knew the guy. In which case, we both would have told you that we have no idea who that person is.
            yeah that is why I said it was stupid of me to not ask you and her first. Oh well my fault for trying to rush sell my account.

Comment

Originally posted by Zengeroff View Post
              I knew you were fucking lying.

Piece of shit made me feel bad even when I knew you were full of shit.

Hope he keeps it and you lose your money.

​​​​​​
              you asked if I was in NA and that is true I am... you accused me of being a seller from outside of the 4 countries that weren't banned. so idk

Comment

ur first mistake was trying to sell an account to someone in dnsworld discord

Comment

[Ticket 391806: DragonNest (NA) - Support] [GM] DENTITY [GM] LIME

Comment

[GM] LIME [GM] DENTITY it has been almost a month and no replies from my ticket...

Comment

Working...
                    X