My paypal account got hacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My paypal account got hacked

Hello I am writing in as many places as possible to make sure that my ticket will be answered, here is the ticket: (Ticket 281079: DragonNest (NA) - Support])
    I was gone traveling for a month and when I came back someone had stolen all my informations, mainly my paypal, and used everything in this game, which I found by look at the seller ''eyedentity games'' which only game is Dragon Nest. I had never even played this game, so you can delete the account, I don't care, I just really would like to have my money back, or most of it, he stole 270$, I don't know how he stole it, but this is really putting me in trouble. Help please

Run a full system virus scan. Then ask yourself if you have entered any sketchy websites before. If yes, there is a chance that you were keylogged. Always make sure your windows and antivirus security are up to date. Do not download any unofficial files I.e. torrents., Even if a friend sends it to you or recommend a it. Be very careful of what you click on links in your email messages. What I can tell you, unfortunately, is that this is most likely beyond eyedentitys problem. What I recommend is contacting PayPal themselves as well as your bank that your PayPal is linked to. Perhaps they can track where your PayPal was logged in during your absence, as well as the IP address associated with it. With this information, you can then contact your local police. Unfortunately, that is as much as I can help you with. Good luck.
    Last edited by Some Asian Guy; 02-06-2017, 08:25 AM.
    IGN: SupportYou

Class: Chaos Mage

Discord: Yujin#3298

Comment

Furthermore if you've never played the game before, and have no reason to fret accounts, simply charge back.

The account associated with the payments will be suspended indefinitely and you should get your money back from the bank.

Comment

If your paypal had your credit cards:
        https://www.creditsesame.com/blog/cr...ou-incur-them/
        Dragoon
        TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Working...
        X