Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to Bill Eyetotal Via Subway gift Card

Dean50

I Bought a Subway gift card to redeem for eyetotal. But when I click the Pay Now Button I get sent to a New Tab and an ERROR 522 connection timed out message appears. Basically It gives me no way to put in my gift cards Code in.
    All the other gift card options immediately have a space to put in the Card Number but subway doesnt.

I called XSOLLA and they said this error is not on their end. So its either me or eyedentity. I ask a couple of my friends and they said they are experiencing the issue as well. So its not just me.

Please help resolve this issue

Try a different browser, make sure the one you're using is up to date. i tried to replicate the error you got but it seems to work just fine for me

Comment

• Patrache
      Patrache commented
      Editing a comment
      Last Night I tried doing it on google chrome and internet explorer on my main computer, then i tried on my old laptop, and then i tried on my tablet. Each one of those kept getting the error message. I tried again this morning and It works now, So I was able to redeem my card. I dont know what caused the issue in the first place but oh well..

Thank you for trying to help me
Working...
X