Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Clarification on Spending Requirement for the Strengthen Your Character! Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Clarification on Spending Requirement for the Strengthen Your Character! Event

The advertisement is unclear. Do you need to spend 10,000 ET/EC specifically on a Black Mara to get the reward of 5 Baralika, or is spending it on any class acceptable?
    I spent about 18,000 EC on my warrior and then realized that I might not get the reward, so I'd really appreciate clarification as I'd rather invest in other characters instead of my Black Mara.

Thanks.

Nobody ever responded to this. I spent the extra money to be safe, and I only got ONE Baralika, which isn't as strong as was stated, and I didn't even get to choose the right character to give it to, due to the deceptive (LYING) description.

Thanks for nothing.

Comment

• Princess
      Princess commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Glodante. Sorry you had difficulty with the description. I did too at first.
      Here: http://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/170
      Says up to 5 per account for tier 1. Every class can select their own weapon. Tier 1 to tier 2 is 10,000 EC to 50,000 EC. So every 10,000 EC would get you a weapon.
      At the bottom of that page in the note sections is says per account and if you gift someone else that it will be credited to the gifters account.

There was also a post to show the actual stats of each baralika weapon, sorry I cant find that to link for you at the moment.

It was put in the special storage and had weapons for all characters. Could get on any character of your account and pick a weapon from the special storage. If you do have the weapon you wanted for your other character, you can retrieve it using the special storage .
Working...
X