Eye total record not showing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye total record not showing

i went to check my eye total record as i saw alot of people getting there conversion eggs before the date announced, for some reason it says that i'm able to view my eye total history from the past 365 days but it only shows like 5 costume purchases from 6/30 , is this going to effect me getting my rewards by the date stated? (july 6th) i hope it doesnt. it's a little worrysom and cringey to watch everyone opening free eggs and not sure if i'll receive mine. it's almost as if i don't have a receipt for the dragon eggs i purchased during the event.

ign: natoscurii

Hello Natoscuril. Currently we are crediting the event reward right now. Please wait a while.

It takes little longer than we expected. We will announce you after we finish crediting reward.

Comment

We apologize for the inconveniences in the web page but please do not worry regarding the purchase history during events, we have all the records of dragon egg purchases you have made!
      Because it takes some time to provide eggs to all the players, it will be provided by end of today.

Comment

ty all tyt

Comment

Working...
        X