Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Didnt Recieve the Reward? or am i wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didnt Recieve the Reward? or am i wrong?

About the Ray Mechanic Special Costume Giveaway i didnt recieve today after maintenance August 31,2017.
    Some players also asking me if the rewards are already given and i just said i also dont know because i didnt recieve anything now.
    I may be wrong because the time still confuse me because its already September here on my Area.
    I reach 93 before August 24 so i still got the Event.

Thank you very much that is all.

Yeah I don't think anyone else have received it either, but it's still a bit early. They don't usually send out rewards until later during the day, so we'll have to wait and see.

Comment

They are often late on these things.. I remember the arch heretic costume was also late. Hopefully they will send them tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Asal View Post
        They are often late on these things.. I remember the arch heretic costume was also late. Hopefully they will send them tonight.
        The Black Mara costume was late as well. Only difference? The Arch Heretic and Black Mara costumes were supposed to be distributed on the maintenance of the same day their events ended. But they ended up a week late. They scheduled the distribution of the Ray Mechanic costume to be today DURING the maintenance, one week after the event ended, and they're STILL late on delivering it. I don't think the DNP for the full week attendance was distributed, either.

Not trying to hate on the GMs or anything, but sometimes I wonder whether or not the event payouts are more of an afterthought that they eventually get around to managing than something they keep track of along with everything else.

Comment

^ I know not too happy myself lol been running without a costume for 2 weeks hehe. They are trying though got 5 light cubes and 1 dnp coupon just now and gm lime is working on getting the full dnp out hopefully that includes the costume .

Comment

Originally posted by BowieSage View Post

The Black Mara costume was late as well. Only difference? The Arch Heretic and Black Mara costumes were supposed to be distributed on the maintenance of the same day their events ended. But they ended up a week late. They scheduled the distribution of the Ray Mechanic costume to be today DURING the maintenance, one week after the event ended, and they're STILL late on delivering it. I don't think the DNP for the full week attendance was distributed, either.

Not trying to hate on the GMs or anything, but sometimes I wonder whether or not the event payouts are more of an afterthought that they eventually get around to managing than something they keep track of along with everything else.
            It's out now guys ;D.

Comment

Working...
            X