Missing EYE_C 50000 and V.eye.P 5x Dragon Eggs/DNP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing EYE_C 50000 and V.eye.P 5x Dragon Eggs/DNP

After authorizing my EC charge for 50000 EC, the in-shop browser timed out and I was not credited for my purchase.
    I made a purchase a few moments prior, and another purchase 45 mins after with no issue at all.
    This transaction is missing from my DN purchase history but appears under my Paypal and Steam accounts.
    All details for this issue are under Ticket 357512 and 357479 under IGN: SaitoX.

Also, I am missing my V.eye.P daily 5x Dragon Eggs and 1xDNP from 1/19/2018 for IGN: FarisX.
    It's been more than a week now and still no one has gotten back to me. All details are under Ticket 356635.
    This happened again on 1/28/2018 - Ticket 357627.

Can a GM look into this? This is really concerning and frustrating as these are issues that should not have occurred in the first place.

Yaya [GM] LIME Nest
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TobiichiX; 01-28-2018, 04:31 PM.

Hello TobilchiX,

Will remind the team once again to review the tickets. Sorry for any inconvenience occurred.

Do kindly let me know if you face any other problems.

Best,
    GM Nest

Comment

I received a response from Support (Cherry Gardener), but I can't help but feel that I'm being given the runaround. Support is telling me to contact Xsolla, which I already did last Friday when my 50000 EC was stolen. Xsolla tells me to contact Steam or DN NA directly since Xsolla did not process this transaction. Steam directs me to DN NA. And now DN NA directs me back to Xsolla? What's so difficult in crediting my account for the 50000 EC I paid for? I provided all transaction numbers and dates/times on the tickets. What is so complicated about this? I'm really disappointed with this cookie-cutter response from Support - if they actually read what I wrote, I clearly mention purchasing through Steam and even provided Steam transaction numbers with an attached screenshot. Support should know that Xsolla does not process Steam transactions, right?

Nest
      Attached Files
      Last edited by TobiichiX; 01-30-2018, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Can anything be done about this?

[GM] LIME Nest

Comment

I am missing another set of 5x Dragon Eggs and 1xDNP for 2/4/2018 - Ticket 358452. So I guess I'm just going to keep getting robbed of my money? No one has gotten back to me at all.

[GM] LIME Nest

Comment

Hello TobilchiX, I have reminded the team to look into your tickets. Sorry for making you confused.

Best,
            GM Nest

Comment

Working...
            X