Stuck On Dungeon Reward Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck On Dungeon Reward Screen

basically after i finsh a dungeon my screen just stays on the chests and doesnt move after that any help?

i'm also having the same problem and no one is offering a fix or solution....

Comment

Are you able to provide a screenshot on this issue?
      At which dungeon did you encounter this bug in?

Comment

Originally posted by Yaya View Post
        Are you able to provide a screenshot on this issue?
        At which dungeon did you encounter this bug in?
        The screen just stops at the end of a mission. The screen does not continue.

1) This happens to any dungeon.
        2) Reinstalling the game does not help.
        3) Reinstalling the game to a new location does not help.
        4) Reinstaling to a different drive does not help.
        5) Going on a different computer (desktop + laptop) does not help.
        6) Clearing temporary files does not help.
        7) Changing any settings do no help.

Also, we are not the only ones having the problem.
        https://www.reddit.com/r/DragonNest/...freezingstuck/
        http://forum.cherrycredits.com/topic...-reward-stage/
        https://steamcommunity.com/app/11610...1360838946221/

This has been happening before the server transfer and after the server transfer
        Last edited by zomgitschu@gmail.com; 10-10-2016, 10:38 PM.

Comment

What kind of settings did you twig?
          Please try the solutions below:
          • -wait for a few minutes before trying to access the game again
            - restart your PC then try to log back in
            - run the game as administrator
            - exclude the (Dragon Nest) client from your anti-virus program
            - delete and install a newly downloaded client from the Official Website (kindly make sure that you do not have any game modifications installed in your computer and delete all Dragon Nest related Files and Folders before re-installing again)
          • You are still facing the same issue on your other PC; Did you happen to copy the same Dragon Nest client from the PC having issues to the other?

Comment

What kind of settings did you twig?
            Please try the solutions below:
            • -wait for a few minutes before trying to access the game again
              - restart your PC then try to log back in
              - run the game as administrator
              - exclude the (Dragon Nest) client from your anti-virus program
              - delete and install a newly downloaded client from the Official Website (kindly make sure that you do not have any game modifications installed in your computer and delete all Dragon Nest related Files and Folders before re-installing again)
            • You are still facing the same issue on your other PC; Did you happen to copy the same Dragon Nest client from the PC having issues to the other?
            The default settings and any other resolution settings (fullscreen and windowed) don't work.

Restarting the computer does not work as well as running the game in administrator mode.

It is also not being interfered with other programs such as any anti-virus program.

As stated in the previous post, I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the game, both in the same location and in a different location. I've also done a fresh install on another PC.

Because I am not the only one experiencing the problem, there is no way we could have coincidentally had a setting that caused us all to freeze at the same screen, especially if the installation settings were set by default. I also noticed another thread recently being created of the same issue.

Comment

Did you try to change the compatibility mode?

Comment

Just curious but what internet provider / modem does everyone use? because if i do recall this same type of post happened on Nexon's forums and that was the only link between everyone having the problem. Im using a Rogers modem/ router and i've tried to play this game on multiple different computers as well as port forward, run in compatibility and almost everything under the sun. So if we could find a common thing between us it may help?

Comment

Did you try to change the compatibility mode?
                  Comptibility Mode does not help.

Originally posted by CromeStrife View Post
                  Just curious but what internet provider / modem does everyone use? because if i do recall this same type of post happened on Nexon's forums and that was the only link between everyone having the problem. Im using a Rogers modem/ router and i've tried to play this game on multiple different computers as well as port forward, run in compatibility and almost everything under the sun. So if we could find a common thing between us it may help?
                  I use a Rogers modem, but the problem still happens when I am at my friend's house (who uses a different ISP).
                  Last edited by zomgitschu@gmail.com; 10-16-2016, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Hi, I also have the same issue and I'm with Rogers as well. Changing ISP is not an option for me and this issue has been happening for a while now. Hopefully there will be a solution soon, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeanie View Post
                      Hi, I also have the same issue and I'm with Rogers as well. Changing ISP is not an option for me and this issue has been happening for a while now. Hopefully there will be a solution soon, thanks.
                      You don't have to worry about changing the ISP, since my friend has a different ISP and still has the issues.

Comment

Originally posted by zomgitschu@gmail.com View Post

You don't have to worry about changing the ISP, since my friend has a different ISP and still has the issues.
                        The issue has not been happening as much from when Nexon was hosting the game although it still occurs from time to time. I would say, once in ~10 dungeons or so. I would still like a formal solution to this problem though, since I'm not the only one experiencing it.

Comment

Hi! I am a Rogers user and I am having the same issue! It's so annoying! Does anyone know how can i fix it? I heard that VPN may be a solution, is that true??

Comment

I have the same issue ... when I go home (Cogeco) all is fine, when I'm at school (Rogers) I have this issue ...

Edit
                            Just spoke to rogers all they said was to check the modem settings and use the port forwarding. www.portforward.com
                            Last edited by BitterPlanet; 01-27-2017, 08:45 PM.
                            ~ Hai ~

Comment

Originally posted by Coolstorybob View Post
                              Hi! I am a Rogers user and I am having the same issue! It's so annoying! Does anyone know how can i fix it? I heard that VPN may be a solution, is that true??
                              I tried a VPN, didn't work.
                              ~ Hai ~

Comment

Working...
                              X