"Style" Faces Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Style" Faces Bug

There's a bug where the most recent faces either don't change when they are equipped, or look exactly like one of the other faces from the selections. This applies to all classes from what I've checked. I've wanted to purchase some, or at least preview to see if I want to purchase and I can't.. as well as other people. There was already a post made in the "General Discussion" section, so I've decided to go ahead and make a post in the most appropriate section of the forums. I previewed the new faces vs the older ones in the Vault to check. They look nothing like the face preview icons.

Machina: (New) Alluring Machina Face looks exactly like Clever Machina Face
    Tinkerer: (New) Adorable Tinkerer Face looks exactly like Innocent Tinkerer Face
    Sorceress: (New) Smiley Sorceress Face looks exactly like Sharp Sorceress Face
    Archer: (New) Cold - Hearted Archer Face looks exactly like Dollish Archer Face
    Lencea: (New) Smarty Pants Lencea Face looks exactly like Rosy Cheeks Lencea Face
    Cleric: (New) Cold-Hearted Cleric Face looks exactly like Sharp Cleric Face
    Warrior: (New) Clumsy Warrior Face looks exactly like Manly Warrior Face
    Assassin: (New) Slender Assassin Face looks exactly like Stern Assassin Face

Please fix this
    Last edited by Lust; 07-15-2018, 06:35 PM.

Hello,

This issue has already been forwarded.
    We sincerely apologize for the delayed reply and any inconvenience caused.

We appreciate your effort in drafting up a really detailed report!

Good day !

Comment

Thanks for the reply, do you know when this will be fixed?

Comment

Hello there,

I'm not too sure about that but it should be fixed with next month's update hopefully!

Comment

Awesome, thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X