Engineer's turrent does not attack enemy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engineer's turrent does not attack enemy

This problem has lasted for over 2 weeks. Someone really need to fix this!!!!!! Immediately!!!!!!!

Lemme just save u some time and give you the same response they've had to pretty much every bug so far. "Make a ticket about it". That's all the response we've gotten so far. I sent a ticket a day after the game launched, still no response.

Comment

As a gearmaster main myself, I understand the frustration you’re feeling. But, it hasn’t been “over 2 weeks”, only approximately 11 days (including weekends despite them not really operating on such days).

They don’t normally issue out bug fixes until maintenance, which is usually only once a week during Wednesday or Thursday. That means there was only one opportunity to fix the bug and that was last week. That time however was spent to solve the issues regarding log in + e-mail verification for aol users (which imo is a far more pressing matter than our bug).

I had sent a ticket to them about a day after DN came back online regarding the bug, they responded back a few days later saying that the team is working on a fix for it.
      In short, we just have to be patient with them regarding this bug. It stinks, it really does, but there’s not much more we can do.

Comment

The Devs are already looking into the issue, please give them some time to work on it! Thanks ~

Comment

Nobody will team with my GM for 2 weeks... Can all GM's get some gifts as pay back for the stupid bug?

Comment

Originally posted by VvvwvvV View Post
            Nobody will team with my GM for 2 weeks... Can all GM's get some gifts as pay back for the stupid bug?
            While compensation gifts would be appreciated, I wouldn't hold my breath on it.

Comment

Working...
            X