Halloween bingo event bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween bingo event bug

I followed the instructions on screen and chose random numbers>>>entry complete...then NOTHING. It's like the button doesnt even work! Help please? is it because of my timezone?

For me its also not working ....

Comment

Mine still isn't working. The timer goes down and nothing happens, just sits there.

Comment

Not working for me too.
        I have half a mind to recreate this thread in the General Section, because no one seems to visit this section, myself included.

Any bug fix or compensation planned for the 2,000 Halloween Points and 200 jellies total that players have missed out on over the last 20 days due to this bug?
        [GM] LIME Yaya

░░║ TwitterTumblrArt Thread ⁞ MechaMuffin#0951║░░

Comment

• [GM] LIME
          [GM] LIME commented
          Editing a comment
          The ED staff informed me that they would be fixing it on next maintenance. Error has something to do with the time zones and it's been working with some players at some times.

On the topic of compensation, I'll ask about that but I should note that the bingo is supposed to be out for the last 7 and not 20 days.

• MechaMuffin
          MechaMuffin commented
          Editing a comment
          I was not aware about the bingo only being at a certain time. I thought it would be active for 24 hours, starting from one update patch all the way to the next, similar to other instances of Bingo in the past.

• [GM] LIME
          [GM] LIME commented
          Editing a comment
          To clear up I what wrote; Some players have gotten it to work by setting their clocks to GMT -7, but that workaround doesn't work consistently.
      Working...
      X