Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Encountered No Damage Dealt In-Game? Post Your Ign Here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IGN: iMoo

I cant seem to hit anything even though I tried to restart that game.

Comment

Hi there,

Kindly check if the issue persist.

Thank you!

Comment

• MonD
        MonD commented
        Editing a comment
        I can hit now. Hopefully this doesn't happen again. :c

Thank you.

IGN:Keyahri(ice mage) and Definitely(War Mage)
      Not sure if this has been mentioned since im relatively new,however I was forced to give up on my ice mage due to a bug with the awakening skill Ice cold field.The skill is suppose to create an AoE field allowing ice ball to charge up to three times while inside the field with ice cold field doing constant ticks of damage,HOWEVER,this skill buggs out at times as to where the animation and skill would proc,but there would be no damage,and no charge effect like it's suppose to.I made a war mage,and this time,when using the laser skill,animation would go off and you would see the character firing the laser,but no damage would hit and you get a frozen character just standing there shooting the laser indefinitely without losing any awakening charges.
      Last edited by ragemeout209; 12-08-2016, 03:35 AM.

Comment

IGN: CeIaena (Silver Hunter)
        The "l" in that name is a capital i.

This is my friend's character, and I can confirm she can't hit anything. The odd part is, we were doing Battle Black Dragon Nest and I was using my ice witch to help kill it faster for her. I think at one point she tried to cast a spell and got stuck in an animation because the boss died first. Maybe that started the bug, maybe not. Either way, she can't hit anything now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
        ~ Check this out if you're having problems installing Dragon Nest ~

~ Check out this or this if you can't hit or loot anything in-game ~

Orona -- Ice Witch

Comment

IGN: iMoo

Please fix. This is the second time. I don't use any third party system. I only use discord. I' m not a bot.

Please fix before drop event.

Let me add this: I can't do Loffy's dungeon quest which I couldn't do yesterday, and I couldn't do my dailies. On another note, I couldn't even do ranking for daily event because I can't hit other players.

Last edited by MonD; 12-09-2016, 11:01 PM.

Comment

• Yanger
            Yanger commented
            Editing a comment
            If you are modding your game that might be an issue, I would get rid of them and see if the problem goes away.

• MonD
            MonD commented
            Editing a comment
            The only Mod that I recently got is the costume. I deleted that and I still have the problem. Before I got the costume Mod, this happen as well. So I don't know why I'm getting flag. I finish the dungeon above under 50 seconds, because it was a low level one. I was helping a friend level. But while running Twisted Fountain which I finish under 3 mins and 30 seconds I still got flagged.

• Yanger
            Yanger commented
            Editing a comment
            Well, isn't Eyedentity lovely. Sorry, I don't know how to help then :x

Originally posted by Orona View Post
          IGN: CeIaena (Silver Hunter)
          The "l" in that name is a capital i.

This is my friend's character, and I can confirm she can't hit anything. The odd part is, we were doing Battle Black Dragon Nest and I was using my ice witch to help kill it faster for her. I think at one point she tried to cast a spell and got stuck in an animation because the boss died first. Maybe that started the bug, maybe not. Either way, she can't hit anything now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
          IGN: CeIaena (the L is a capital "i")

Hello~!
          I'm the one with the "CeIaena" character, and my Silver Hunter still isn't fixed. Is there an estimated time for when these will be fixed? I would hope to not miss the drop event, is all. ^^;

Any help would be immensely appreciated! Thank you so much!

Comment

IGN: Orona (Ice Witch)

This game is a mess, and the fact that I had to report someone else's character being flagged, and had to report mine as well, makes me wonder why I'm even trying to play.

Please don't make me wait a damn week to play something I was enjoying.

Orona -- Ice Witch

Comment

Originally posted by ragemeout209 View Post
              Not sure if this has been mentioned since im relatively new,however I was forced to give up on my ice mage due to a bug with the awakening skill Ice cold field.The skill is suppose to create an AoE field allowing ice ball to charge up to three times while inside the field with ice cold field doing constant ticks of damage,HOWEVER,this skill buggs out at times as to where the animation and skill would proc,but there would be no damage,and no charge effect like it's suppose to.I made a war mage,and this time,when using the laser skill,animation would go off and you would see the character firing the laser,but no damage would hit and you get a frozen character just standing there shooting the laser indefinitely without losing any awakening charges.
              this is still happening,except now on War Mage its happening more frequently and almost always after a dash skill

Comment

My character appears to be working now, though I received no out-of-game notification about it. o.o

I encourage everyone else waiting for their character to be fixed to try and see if everything's working properly or not.

Orona -- Ice Witch

Comment

Originally posted by Originally posted by [B
                  ragemeout209[/B] View Post
                  This is still happening,even tho this bug happens about 40% of the time,it's still annoying especially when you're unsure if your damage is going through or not,just to realized your awakening charges isn't going down and all you get your character showing the animation of you firing your laser indefinitely until you are force to dash out in order to cancel the animation.This is also annoying when it comes to boss fights and you're in the perfect spot to fully use your laser ray,just to find out it buggs on you and you're force to wait again for the cd. Most war mages don't even take the awaken laser cutter,so again plz fix : <

Comment

Originally posted by ragemeout209 View Post

This is still happening,even tho this bug happens about 40% of the time,it's still annoying especially when you're unsure if your damage is going through or not,just to realized your awakening charges isn't going down and all you get your character showing the animation of you firing your laser indefinitely until you are force to dash out in order to cancel the animation.This is also annoying when it comes to boss fights and you're in the perfect spot to fully use your laser ray,just to find out it buggs on you and you're force to wait again for the cd. Most war mages don't even take the awaken laser cutter,so again plz fix : <
                    I'm sorry, I should've properly read your post a while ago.

I'm not sure if what you're mentioning is an issue of lag (it shouldn't be, since you're saying awakening charges aren't going down) or an actual bug.

As an ice witch, I can say I haven't ran into an issue where my character's spells aren't hitting, -unless- I maybe got hit or my super armor got broken and I try to power blink -> icy gust -> ice cold field. But usually in those cases, that's lag. I can hit that combo on other targets, it's just sometimes the server is wonky and doesn't know where I am or what I'm doing, so I end up wasting spell cd.

This thread isn't for the issue you're discussing though. It's for a different one, where your character cannot hit or loot anything 100% of the time. Here's an example of what I mean.

If you believe what you're seeing is a bug, you can copy the text from this thread then make a new thread with that text explaining that half of your spells aren't working.

Orona -- Ice Witch

Comment

Originally posted by Orona View Post

I'm sorry, I should've properly read your post a while ago.

I'm not sure if what you're mentioning is an issue of lag (it shouldn't be, since you're saying awakening charges aren't going down) or an actual bug.

As an ice witch, I can say I haven't ran into an issue where my character's spells aren't hitting, -unless- I maybe got hit or my super armor got broken and I try to power blink -> icy gust -> ice cold field. But usually in those cases, that's lag. I can hit that combo on other targets, it's just sometimes the server is wonky and doesn't know where I am or what I'm doing, so I end up wasting spell cd.

This thread isn't for the issue you're discussing though. It's for a different one, where your character cannot hit or loot anything 100% of the time. Here's an example of what I mean.

If you believe what you're seeing is a bug, you can copy the text from this thread then make a new thread with that text explaining that half of your spells aren't working.
                      ahh I see,didn't noticed I was in the wrong thread.But yeah,it's not lag,basically the spells work about 70% of the time.As you said,ice cold field does work,but there are random times when you would throw out the spell,and it would literally have no effect whatsoever,however other spells would go off normally.This goes for war mage as well,Every other spell would work fine,except for awakening skill laser ray as to where even my own friends in the party can see me firing the laser,in fact we laugh about it because it doesnt consume any charges and all u get is me lasering around and around.It's not a huge bug,but its so annoying at times when you're soloing.

Comment

IGN : MiniAthena

This char was inside red dragon nest and it couldn't attack or heal

Shooting Star - SquishyRobot
                        Reaper - BadShampoo
                        Dark Avenger - Apocion

Comment

IGN: Zicova

Can't attack any mobs or pick up loot

Comment

Surinoshiba

the morning of yesterday was fine, but in the afternoon, no damage could be dealt, Alfredo won't summon, towers won't summon, ducks won't summon, skills don't work, but mercs can still harm monsters

Comment

Working...
                            X