Daily mission resets when I log off and log back on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily mission resets when I log off and log back on

Today, I completed 5 daily missions and the 5 daily quests, worked on one of the longer ones and then logged off. I log back on, and see all my daily missions completely reset apart from the 7 daily mission one. The daily quests from the priest of darkness were reset as well. I finish another daily mission, doing another round of dailies because I assumed the server reset or something while I was gone. I disconnect in the middle of doing daily quests, log back on and see all my daily missions reset. The daily quests did not reset, but when I disconnected I had two uncompleted and three uncompleted but not turned in. When I turned in the three, it completed a daily mission I had done earlier that day and gave me the rewards. I asked people in my guild and none of them have this bug.

TL;DR I do some daily missions, i log off, log back on see my missions and daily quests have reset so I go to redo them but dc. After logging back on, all my daily missions are reset again. Completing one again nets reward.

Are you still having this issue now?

Comment

not anymore..
      Last edited by Toby; 10-20-2016, 05:21 PM.
      Hey player, do you know what time it is? (◕‿◕✿)

Comment

Working...
      X