• Missing Ladder point

Bug Report Template

Client version: 768
    Time: yesterday
    Character name: JPXiaoShou and Sebuztian
    Character level: 95
    Class: Saint and Reaper
    Frequency of error: ongoing

Description: these are mine and my boyfriend's account. We both have ladder points leftover from last season. We started doing ladder again once it is open yesterday. We got all the weekly ladder missions (500+1000+1000) done. I haven't spend any of my points since the end of the last season but my account only have 2020 ladder points as of today. I should have at least 2500 even if my points from last season is zeroed.

Please fix.

Ladder points are reset every time a new season starts.

Comment

But I should Still have at least 2500 from the weekly mission, not just 2020. Would you mind explaining what I did wrong so I don't do it again next season? I got all the weekly mission on the same day.

Comment

Sorry, I misread your opening post. Did you claim the points from your mail? Only other thing that I can think that happened is that someone bought an item from the shop.

Comment

I claimed it, it is not in my inventory coz I made sure I use the item (the points always show up as an item in my inventory). I check the ladder point shop I think my points were not zeroed by then. I then do the rest of the ladder weekly mission later in the day and when I check back to ladder shop I only have 2020. It can be time zone thing because I am in Australia, maybe that messed up the reset time. I don't believe I can entre ladder if the new season is not opened. I would like to get that fixed if possible. The same thing happened to my boyfriend's ac as well (Sebuztian). He is also in Australia. Please help.

Comment

Just checked my account, the points are back =]
            Thank you so much for your help.

Comment

Working...
            X