character flagged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• character flagged

my account has been dealing no damage cant pick up stuff for over 2weeks now
    I dont know what happened.
    I posted stuff everywhere i can think of
    i submit tickets long time ago

no responses, If no one can response in 2-3 business day, please do everyone a favor dont even say it.
    You know there is a joke about it? "Cherry credit will respond you in 2-3 business month"
    LOL, but this is not cool at all to people who is trying to get help.

Specially thanks to GM LIME
    I appreciated GM LIME tried to help me about this
    However, that didnt go well did it? @GM LIME

I am an active player, not bot. A bot do not have full scylla, goddess gear and FDN weapon.just look at it.

And from a company point of view. I am a high quality consumer spending 1100 dollar per month contrubiting to ARPU
    I have 31 pages of EYET spending record. which sum up to 3445000 EYE since march i returned
    I thought at least ED would care more about player who pays more. Just look at the picture.

but apparently i am wrong. And i am just saying, if this continues, you gonna loose yet another player
    and this gonna affect a lot more other players in our guild if i share my case with all my friends in the guild.

just think about it ED.
    I am really really disappointed right now.

PS. personally i think people from SEA are salty as hell.

Eyedentity team, Please start working on all the pending tickets players have created, There are many innocent players on NA who have either been banned or flagged because of how flawed your automatic ban system is. The person and many others who have been flagged work hard to get to where they're at and it sucks to see this happen...Unfortunately, We only have GM Lime (player GM) here doing his best since day one even though all he can do is escalate a ticket to the proper department. This is still a burden for just one person and you all need to hire a dedicated team for NA or work with certain players within the community (Some are willing to assist)... This is a great game and it still has potential, you guys just need to FIX YOUR GAME!

Comment

Bump
      #Freedom

Comment

Working...
      X