Scrap Iron Metal Daily Quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrap Iron Metal Daily Quest

I have already submitted a ticket but I wanted to post it here as well. I want to know if anyone knows a work around for this bug and what is it? I'm still stuck at 9/10 after talking to all possible NPC's I found out through a guide and the other ones don't even give me the option to take the items from them. In a game that absolutely requires you to hoard ridiculous amounts of materials to progress, missing even 1 day of a daily quest whenever you can do it is painful.

oh yeah idk i usually already know which npcs to talk to in town and field, i rarely run out but if i do miss out on a couple of days and just use up my extras there might be a day when I miss the quest but a way around it, idk sorry :c I usually always have more than needed anyway like even after it says I have 10/10 there are still some npcs that can give you mats

Comment

Just go around town and ask NPCS like one at the bay with the fish. one inside the one with the mail post and inside streets of red lotus. the tiger? that is at the right side of arena and the pet merchant sometimes the wagon and also the guard at the left of the blacksmith.

Comment

Working...
      X