Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think this is the beginning of the quest "a gift between friends" teluna should be saying "your kind and mine" or am i wrong?
    Attached Files

Comment

the description for "dreamy pandora's contract of forgetfulness (1st+2nd+3rd)" has an extra "resets"
      Attached Files

Comment

Yaya

Hey Yaya, sorry for the ping, but can you let me know if you guys are gonna leave these skill names and other stuff unchanged?
        I feel like I'm wasting my time at this point because none of the things I'm posting are being fixed or responded to . I bet the shinobi awakenings also have untranslated skill name issues as well. But I don't think I'm gonna bother with those if none of the stuff I'm posting is going to be looked at.

Anyways, here's some issues from the Taoist awakenings. The description/note of each photo says what's wrong with each.

Edit:
        Well since I can't see the full description in each photo, here they are in order:

1. Ring of Energy is not the NA name. Ring of Energy should be Pulse Ring.

2. Chakra Illusion is not the NA name. Chara Illusion should be Illusory Chakra.

3. Chakra Illusion is not the NA name. Chakra Illusion should be Illusory Chakra.

4. Chakra Energy is not the NA name. Chakra Miracle is not the NA name. Chakra Energy should be Energetic Chakra. Chakra Miracle should be Miraculous Chakra.

5. Chakra Miracle is not the NA name. Chakra Miracle should be Miraculous Chakra.

6. Line of Darkness is not the NA name. Line of Darkness should be Dark Line.

7. Shadow Focus is not the NA name. Shadow Focus should be Dark Focus.

8. Night Explosion EX is not the NA name. Night Explosion EX should be Night Burst EX.
        Last edited by SkitzoRoy; 07-17-2017, 03:40 PM. Reason: Couldn't see the full description in the photos

Comment

Arch Heretic's Enhanced Buff (Brutal Soul) has an M:Code
          Click image for larger version

Name:	DNAHenhancedbuffbrutalsoul.PNG
Views:	15
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	77033

Comment

Hey Roy,

I will check with them to get these updated asap. Not forgetting the others who contributed as well ^^.

Thank you for your time!

Comment

Reaper's [Awakened Passive] Burning Coal is using another version of the name Burning Escape.
              Burning Escape is the NA name of this skill, Burning Coal is not.

Name:	DNAPburningescape (2).jpg
Views:	12
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	78057

[Awakened Passive] Crippling Punisher uses skill names that are not the NA names.
              Crippling Punisher should be Shadow Rage.
              Shift Blow EX should be Barrage EX.
              Izuna Drop EX should be Shinobi Drop EX.
              Artful Chaser EX should be Pursuer EX.

Name:	DNAPshadowrage (2).jpg
Views:	13
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	78058

Ninja Raccoon has 40% of summoner's HP, not {4}%.

Name:	DNblessingofazuna.PNG
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	78059

This is the description of a buff under the hp/mp bars.
              As you can see in the previous picture, Blessing of Azuna only buffs Light ATK, not Dark.

Name:	DNazunabless.PNG
Views:	14
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	78061

".. an enemy, (weird spacing?) enter [Jump] key to..."

Name:	DNsinAE.PNG
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	78060

Also, I hope it is remembered that when these passives are taken, the skill becomes that name. So, for Burning Escape, taking this awakening makes it [Awakened] Burning Coal which would need to be changed to [Awakened] Burning Escape (if it isn't done automatically). Same goes for all the other incorrect skill names involving Awakening Passives.

I'll try to get Raven's issues screen-shotted next. The issues are [Awakened Passive] Edged Fan, [Awakened Passive] Chain Combination, and [Awakened Passive] Assassinate.

Comment

This is for Physician
                [Awakened Passive] Disease should be [Awakened Passive] Contagion as Disease is not the NA name, Contagion is.

Name:	DN_2017-08-01_13-22-16_Tue (2).jpg
Views:	21
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	78063

Poison Break is not the NA name, Toxic Spill is.
                (Also, I think that should be "..% of Contagion" not "..% of Disease").

Name:	DN_2017-08-01_13-22-44_Tue (2).jpg
Views:	23
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	78064

Comment

Here's the Raven stuff.

This is a very small issue. There should be a space between "ground." and "Uses".

Name:	DN_2017-08-02_01-27-23_Wed (2).jpg
Views:	17
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	78157

[Applause] is not the right skill name. [Iron Applause] is the correct NA skill name.
                  [Punishment] is not the right skill name. [Chain Punisher] is the correct NA skill name.
                  [Excess Chain] is not the right skill name. [Chain Chaser] is the correct NA skill name.

Name:	DN_2017-08-02_01-27-15_Wed (2).jpg
Size:	75.4 KB
ID:	78158

[Crow's Deadfall] is not the NA name of the skill. [Deadfall] is the correct name of that skill for NA.
                  [Excess Chain] is not the NA name of that skill. [Chain Chaser] is the correct name of that skill for NA.

Name:	DN_2017-08-02_01-26-58_Wed (2).jpg
Views:	14
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	78159

Edged Fan is not the NA name of the skill. Fan of Blades is. It should be [Awakened Passive] Fan of Blades.
                  [Edged Fan] should also be changed to [Fan of Blades] in the description.

Name:	DN_2017-08-02_01-26-50_Wed (2).jpg
Views:	10
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	78160

Comment

Guardian's Skill: [Awakened] Stance of Faith
                    M:Code

Name:	DNstanceoffaith.PNG
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	78404

Comment

I will add these to the existing list.

Hopefully it will be updated by next update.

Thanks Roy!

Comment

Hey Yaya :3 it's been a while since anything was posted so why not I guess~ Lots of M:codes for Knightess/Randgrid/I'm also assuming Avalanche. here as uhh "some" I guess xD?

Comment

• SkitzoRoy
                          SkitzoRoy commented
                          Editing a comment
                          @HB Nice Counter Flare CD plate....

Yaya beware, if you cause these M:codes to get fixed, I will come back with the wrath of many more.....
                          My images are not combined into one like HB's... they will continue to curse and fill this post to the brim...

• HeavensBlossom
                          HeavensBlossom commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Lol >:333333 tyty
                      Working...
                      X