Enhancement Transfer is broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enhancement Transfer is broken

I cannot place my Theano shirt into the window, nor my Desirous Theano shirt.... it's completely bugged. Any news on when this will be fixed? Also, what's up with this capture thing I have to do every time I post a reply to forum????????? Super annoying.

halp plis.

Comment

Would be good to know if this is intentional or a bug (can't use it with my 93 stuff either). It may be that they removed it for 93 gear.

Comment

Bump.... still LF an answer...

Comment

Can I please have an answer...... hello hello out there... anyone?

Comment

maybe you should try sending in a 1:1 inquiry on the main website. make sure you're logged in first. they won't reply til at least monday.
            im not on this account

Comment

Originally posted by BigBeef
              Intentionally broken so people buy more jellies.
              If that is truly the case then just wow. I am not a pay to win player I don't have money to throw at a game, and if this is how it's going to be after I've gotten all my gear to +9 & 10 myself and cannot transfer that to the new gear then unfortunately I wont be playing much anymore. I don't like getting screwed... I worked my arse off farming to get my gear where it is. Removal of the ability to transfer to same level items is a game killer.

Comment

Working...
              X