Clear All

• Costume not showing up?

Client version: 565
    Time: Since ~4pm CET
    Character name: BabyWulf
    Character level: 60 (at the moment)
    Class: Lancer
    Frequency of error: All the time

Description: Technically around two hours after yesterday's patch I had a massive in-game lag, and after that my costume stopped showing off. At first I thought that it expired (it's a costume from the gift box for leveling), although it was still active. Now, after receiving second costume the same problem is occuring.

I tried toggle-button, taking off and putting back on, combining these two with both costumes, but I'm afraid nothing is happening.

Proof: Attached below

Originally posted by drunkenwolf View Post
    Client version: 565
    Time: Since ~4pm CET
    Character name: BabyWulf
    Character level: 60 (at the moment)
    Class: Lancer
    Frequency of error: All the time

Description: Technically around two hours after yesterday's patch I had a massive in-game lag, and after that my costume stopped showing off. At first I thought that it expired (it's a costume from the gift box for leveling), although it was still active. Now, after receiving second costume the same problem is occuring.

I tried toggle-button, taking off and putting back on, combining these two with both costumes, but I'm afraid nothing is happening.

Proof: Attached below
    Press toggle-buttons but make sure you're not using any mount at the moment, then it'll work; same thing happened to me .

Comment

Originally posted by goflvhxj963 View Post

Press toggle-buttons but make sure you're not using any mount at the moment, then it'll work; same thing happened to me .
      Geez... Thanks a lot, I doubt I would think it has an impact!

Comment

Working...
      X