Adept's ice beam left click

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adept's ice beam left click

Before when you shot the left click up in the sky it will reach the max range and then explode in the sky, now it just disappears after half way and for some reason the explosion is on the ground.

this is a very important bug because us adepts are now incapable of creating galaxies in the sky. please fix

Please provide more information on the bug or provide a game play video of the bug~
    Does it occur all the time?
    If not, Is there a sequence of skill combo cast for the bug to occur?

Thank you~

Comment

Hello Yaya,

While difficult to explain, I understand the bug that is being stated. Unfortunately I am at work, but I am more than happy to provide the video once I arrive home. For the time being, just imagine throwing a skill into the air and it suddenly vanishing, only to suddenly appear on the ground.

Comment

Unfortunately i can't get the game to record since it always saves as a blackscreen. It occurs whenever there is enough empty space, for example if you point your mouse at somewhere and shoot it and the projectile doesn't hit anything (including invisible walls), then it will simply dissappear and the explosion will appear soon after at the ground.

Not only does it happen in the air, if you are trying to shoot something really far away before you just had to point your cruser at it and then shoot, but because the projectile disappears and appears at the ground now, it falls short. An example would be at the pvp map "valley of mist" where trying to shoot it over the valley to the other side you will see that the bomb does not reach where it is suppose to reach.

Comment

Sorry if the volume is loud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwcf...ature=youtu.be

Notice how it simply vanishes for a while, then it just appears on the ground. Happens for regular and EXi versions. If you aim any higher than this, it usually just disappears.

Comment

Hi, thanks for the video !
            I will forward this issue to the devs!

Comment

Thank you for taking time out of your day to review this issue c:

Comment

Working...
              X