Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the mercenary collection windows popping up randomly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the mercenary collection windows popping up randomly?

Is this happening to anyone? It happens when I press any button after I close a specific window.

For example, I would maybe check the inventory pressing i and when I'm done with it , I close the inventory window by pressing i again. After that, as soon as I press any key in the keyboard, the mercenary collection widow pops up.

What the heck is going on....

bump, someone help please, No one seems to be having this problem, I've tried installing and reinstalling and that didn't help either...

I thought some bug appeared for this update but not sure if that's the case...

Comment

Hi goflvhxj963,

Are you able to provide a screenshot on this issue?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Bannister View Post
        Hi goflvhxj963,

Are you able to provide a screenshot on this issue?

Thanks!
        I'd love to do that but how could I take a screenshot of the bug? It's not that I'm getting the error message, it's just the mercenary collection window we view to see the list of mercenaries we have just keep randomly popping up when I press any button while viewing some different windows like (inventory, party, map, guild window...etc).

Comment

• Yaya
          Yaya commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi goflvhxj963,

If this is not due to your keyboard being faulty, I suggest you do a reset to your hotkeys and re-bind the keys again.

• goflvhxj963
          goflvhxj963 commented
          Editing a comment
          I tried resetting the keys and that didnt work either....

Originally posted by goflvhxj963 View Post

I'd love to do that but how could I take a screenshot of the bug? It's not that I'm getting the error message, it's just the mercenary collection window we view to see the list of mercenaries we have just keep randomly popping up when I press any button while viewing some different windows like (inventory, party, map, guild window...etc).

Comment

• Yaya
          Yaya commented
          Editing a comment
          Hmm how about try to change the key bind-ed to the Mercenary Collection to a different key?

there is hotkey for mercenary collection? I remember there's one for mercenary expedition but no mercenary collection.

Comment

there is hotkey for mercenary collection? I remember there's one for mercenary expedition but no mercenary collection.
          Nah, there's a hotkey for merc collection as well.

Comment

Yup! The default Key is "Home" try changing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaya View Post
              Yup! The default Key is "Home" try changing it.
              thanks for the help, for some reason, it just started working fine on its own. I don't know if I had to restart the game after resetting the hotkeys, but when I turned it on today, it worked.

thank you!

Comment

Working...
              X