Chronicle Award yet not given

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chronicle Award yet not given

Havent receive my rewards from chronicle events... will be a moth and no one answer me... I've maid ABN and MANTI norm and HC

They are currently still looking into the missing rewards issues.
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Comment

Ok, but i will receive my rewards or not? Because its like a month and i didnt receive -,-

Comment

• Yaya
        Yaya commented
        Editing a comment
        They will review the logs again and credit you your rewards accordingly if you have met the requirements for the event!

• LLLLLLLLLLLK
        LLLLLLLLLLLK commented
        Editing a comment
        But how long this will take? It's a simple log verification right? I Want that job change really fast for my main char

Yaya I have a question, I didn't get my rewards either but that might be because I deleted my chronicle character, I did meet all the requirements and then i deleted it. I am just wondering if the deletion would void the items or not, Thanks alot.
      My NA Join Date: 9/28/2016 F2P

My Characters~

IGN - Guild

Gladiators ( Gave away IGN Gladiator ) - Vengeance

Discord

Zeniator#1756

Current Stats~ To be updated @ Xmas

Comment

Welcome to my world, Ive spammed forum and tickets and still no reward. Good luck tho

Comment

Yaya, But how long this will take? It's a simple log verification right? I Want that job change really fast for my main char its to hard to me to buy that, because where i live dolar has a high price...

Comment

Working...
          X