Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saint cannot collect bubbles, Adept should have 20 max bubbles instead 10, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saint cannot collect bubbles, Adept should have 20 max bubbles instead 10, etc.

1. Saint cannot collect bubbles, there is even no bubble bar after awakening

2. Adept and Physician should have max 20 bubbles after awakening, but it still only 10 right now.

3. Countries flag wings do not have images, and cannot be shown

4. Growth spirit still bug....lose patience on this bug...

5. Slime Surge tech acc of Alchemist and Sacred Hammering tech acc of Paladin still can be craft although they are useless, tech converter has not been sent to us who used to have those two tech accs before this update

6. Other time zones except PST can not enter Dragon Hunting, have to switch computer's time zone to solve

7. tons of different names (skills, crests) copied from SEA but did not get translate, so complicated to understand magma wave=ground zero, arctic squish=ice plam etc...

Yaya
    Last edited by Ciderkin; 12-22-2016, 11:55 PM.

I'm having the same issue with Saint Bubbles, dunno about the rest of it, but as far as I can tell the bubbles do not exist in game. Seems fairly central to the Saint to not have it implemented for whatever reason... Far as I can tell from World Chat this isn't isolated to just my Saint or the original poster's.

IGN: SacrificeTM

That's for the GM's or whathave you to look into it if it is just my character. I was also having trouble making Antiphona Pool deal damage until after I logged out and back in again later, but it seems to work now.

Comment

Working...
    X