Lvl. 70 Quest Glitch - Shuts Down Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lvl. 70 Quest Glitch - Shuts Down Game

I'm at the point where you go to Teram and ask him his part of the story of the Dragon Raid (after finding the books with Iona or Ionia whatever) and every time he starts to tell the story, right after the loading screen, the game "encounters an error" and shuts down after asking about sending a bug report. But it won't let me select send report. I'm a returning player from 60 cap and I'm kind of dying to know what happens so any advice would be helpful. IGN Auriin.

Hi Auriin,

May I have the Quest Name please?

Comment

Hey, I'm having the exact problem. I believe the quest name is 'The Bitter End.'

Comment

Yes, the name of the quest is "The Bitter End."

Comment

Yes, I seem to be having this problem as well. "The Bitter End" is the quest name.
          It goes to load you into an area and it just crashes every single time, please fix can not progress story any farther.

Comment

Alright. I will forward this issue to the Dev team. thanks!

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

I'm experiencing the same problem with this quest. I opened a support ticket in about it, tried all that I was told to do on 2 computers and still doesn't work. I can't click send bug report on crash because the game locks my mouse up on that screen or just completely crashes and vanishes.

Comment

For people not being able to click send on the crash report here is what I did. When the dialog box pops up hit TAB to make sure the send report button is highlighted(you'll notice the small great lines move from button to button when you hit tab) and then I hit spacebar. This worked for me. I was able to send mine in, maybe sending in yours will help too.

Comment

Hi, i'm having a similar bug, but on a different quest. It is also level 70, but the name of the quest is "Memories of the fatefull day"
                    Whenever i talk with Terrence Terramai, and it proceed for the loading screen (to pop up the cutsceen) it crashes. Ive clicked to send report, but im reporting here too.

Comment

Hi, I just wanted to know if there has been any updates to a fix on this issue because I am experiencing this bug too on "the bitter end". Thanks

Comment

As far as I know, I and my friends have been able to do the quest after this last update.

Comment

Working...
                        X